• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - SETTC - September 27-29,2013

I want to thank everyone in attendance for another incredible SETTC. We had 9 teams and by the end of the day saturday we had 4 left. 2 of them were wounded. I want to thank every team that came and gave it their all. I want to thank all the guys who showed up and put on a red shirt to get the job done.

Mark Jensen from ORI Struts Stepped up and provided the $1,000 winners money!

Tom From Carolina Drivelines provided and amazing $2,000 worth of gift certificates for the event!

I had an awesome time and I believe most everyone else did too. All I know is the little guy with the little single seater was making everyone sweat!!!!

Thank you guys

Joe Collins

I think Sam and John G should both enter next year.....Sammy was putting a helluva lot of pressure on Travis and LC for sure :woody:

Man what a weekend.... Had loads of fun....entered in settc for shits and giggles & placed 3rd.....

Thanx to Jack Carroll in helping me out with the winch line on punisher and copperhead I knew those 2 obstacles would give me hell before I entered the comp, so I had made my mine up I was going to try it the first time then winch .... thanx to the Travis in giving me words of wisdom on some of the courses....Thanx to the event organizers, volunteers, competitors & sponsors this was fun... :dblthumb:

Damage report on the one seater none ... cleaned and check ready to :driving: this weekend.....

Yep Sam was super smooth and very consistent. I got a feeling he will try to win it next year so you big guys had better get ready.

exocaged said:
Yep Sam was super smooth and very consistent. I got a feeling he will try to win it next year so you big guys had better get ready.
im sure sam doing some upgrades. I think u should make a new rule NO WINCHING. I told Derek I didn't care if he blew it up as long as he didn't winch. winches r 4 recovery.

Latest posts