• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fire Safety NO EXCUSES (A fire ext quick disconnet Build Thread)

Jduck said:
Pm me your address and I'll mail ya a replacement pin. That's odd that it did that, I chase all the holes with a 3/8 drill bit and ship them pinned and bolted together to make sure they all line up.

he's high maintenance

:dblthumb:
kmcminn said:
Far from that. Brodirt I know you are kidding, i just hope everyone else does. You also know that if I complained about about all the questionable worked I have received throughout the years my voice would be gone. Bible.

Thanks Jduck.

You are high maintenance :stir:

Need to go riding goob. Which means I need to get a third together. Got a new hill you need to take a look at.

Re:

Anyone want a bracket this weekend come on out to Wheelin 4 Warriors Rock Ride 9 @ Morris Mountain this weekend, Fabbin Cabin (Jduck) as been kind enough to donate a couple for the auction.

85toyo said:

This is the type of extinguisher you need for this sport- All metal! You can get them at Ace Hardware usually. The ones with plastic tops have plastic internal parts that will break off inside the extinguisher leaving you fawked when you need it the most :****:

Neal3000 said:
This is the type of extinguisher you need for this sport- All metal! You can get them at Ace Hardware usually. The ones with plastic tops have plastic internal parts that will break off inside the extinguisher leaving you fawked when you need it the most :****:

that is a really good point, I need to swap mine out

kmcminn said:
Far from that. Brodirt I know you are kidding, i just hope everyone else does. You also know that if I complained about about all the questionable worked I have received throughout the years my voice would be gone. Bible.

:dblthumb:

I'm changing my sig to Brodirt!!

Bringing this back to the top. Is Jduck still making these? Or should I just try the ORS ones? Dem's spensive!

I'm trying to up my safety game and need quite a few for various vehicles.

I haven't made any in a while now. Just haven't had the time and the requests for them has been pretty low so I've just been focusing on the bigger projects in the shop.

Jduck said:
I haven't made any in a while now. Just haven't had the time and the requests for them has been pretty low so I've just been focusing on the bigger projects in the shop.

the people have spoken ..... it is your civic duty to protect us from fire....

lol jk , mine are holding up great after all these years btw :dblthumb:

Jduck said:

Gotcha, thanks. Looks like bling bling for me then with the ORS versions.

I had to use my extinguisher a couple weekends ago. Little harness damage but could have been a lot worse. There was no way for buddies to help with them at the bottom of violator and me at the top. Be self sufficient as you can, even if you ride close with a group.

The-Boss said:
I had to use my extinguisher a couple weekends ago. Little harness damage but could have been a lot worse. There was no way for buddies to help with them at the bottom of violator and me at the top. Be self sufficient as you can, even if you ride close with a group.

spot on!

The-Boss said:

And always expect the unexpected, but get yourself and passengers out first and foremost. They can't be replaced. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Re: Fire Safety NO EXCUSES (A fire ext quick disconnet Build Thread)

Jduck said:
I've tried to talk my boss into putting these on all our boom lifts at work. They keep buying those generic ones and they're always breaking or dropping the extinguisher when we're hauling them down the road or on jobsites where construction workers treat rentals like rentals. Of course they don't listen to me because we're a huge company, maybe the biggest rental company in the world and I'm just a dumb truck driver. Seems like if you could find a way to get into putting these on construction equipment you could make a killing!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I was thinking about this thread the other day. How many would you need to make a run? I'd be in for at least 4 maybe 5, pretty sure I could get a couple others to chip in and pick a few more up.

Latest posts