• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fire Safety NO EXCUSES (A fire ext quick disconnet Build Thread)

I can do a run of these next week. If you're interested shoot me a pm so I can get an idea of how many I need to make.

To the guys that orders kits, I had a bushing go bad on the plasma table that I'm waiting to get from the supplier. Once I have it I can get them cut. If anyone is under a tight time frame let me know and I can refund your payment.

1c3d07768bffafa8c39c46fa83e14d51.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys I'm still waiting on the replacement part. If anyone ever has to deal with Helix linear I feel sorry for you. Those guys have to have the worst customer service I've ever experienced.

mdo817 said:
:eek: Pricet for sure, but nice design.
I didn't feel like I was stepping on Jduck's line as most people wanting very budget units aren't wanting to spend $150 (I think that's what he lowered them to at KOH) on a billet one. I used to make a steel version of the one handed unit, but it was very labor intensive.
edit: I wasn't insinuating that you were saying I was stepping on Jduck thumb.gif

The new bushing finally showed up today so I'm back cutting. Should be cutting and shipping out kits early next week. If anyone that ordered is gonna be at hawk pride let me know and I can deliver them there if you like.

Jduck said:
The new bushing finally showed up today so I'm back cutting. Should be cutting and shipping out kits early next week. If anyone that ordered is gonna be at hawk pride let me know and I can deliver them there if you like.

Sounds good on the bushing finally coming in. As of right now, I'll be at Hawk Pride for the Hardline ride. But that'll depend on weather and when you have them cut too.

I think he's got a good start on them. Still a bunch of work left to do though.
f69710163554f1d89db621cbecfe9a36.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I ordered 3 kits from you and will be at hawks. If you have them done i can get them from you then. Really appreciate it !

Got everyone's boxed up to ship out since it's looking like hawks pride is gonna be a bust. Y'all should see them in a few days

3c9fbc6329fb7d9f9dd7df0588dc86e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts