• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HARDCORE JEEPERS PRESIDENT BUSTED FOR UNDERAGE SEX STING

man we road with these guys last year up at choccolocco mtn! if i knew this i would of beat the crap out of him! what a dirt bag!

Is this the same Hardcore Jeepers?

484100_577289738954611_682355407_n.jpg

Re: Re: Re: HARDCORE JEEPERS PRESIDENT BUSTED FOR UNDERAGE SEX STING

honky kong said:
They should cut there dicks and balls off to make an example out of these jackasses
them tattoo there crime on them and throw their ass in the General Population at the prison

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

He's a ****ing piece of work. I know him personally and hope he gets everything he deserves!

The rest of the group of hardcore jeepers are good people tho just blinded by his bullshit before the bust.

If I EVER see this MUTHER ****ER out wheeling or at a OHV park, or a bar I AM GOING TO PERSONALLY KICK HIS ****ING ASS!!!!!!!!!! **** this dirtbag.... I live in Florida, and I am going to personally keep an eye out in ALL the Off Road events for the Piece of ****!!!!!!!!! Can anyone post a pic of his Jeep so we can keep an eye out ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

HE KNOWINGLY HAS HIV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he was trying to get with a 12yo little girl????? I cant wait to see him BLEED!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be sure to put on my rubber gloves as I pound him ****ing face into the pavement!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Green TJ CHECK!!! Unlimited CHECK Silver/Grey accents CHECK Skinny HIV lookin' muther fawker CHECK Gay light bar across the to of windshield CHECK!!!!!!

I hope he doesnt attend ANY offroad events EVER in the SE or in FLorida, Alabama, South Carolina, AlabamaNC or Va. ,,, Cause I will ALWAYS have my eye out for his bitch ass......AND I ATTEND A **** TON OF EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!

Nuff' Said!!!!!!

***** But it is GAME-ON!!!!!!! :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat:

gun45boat said:
HE KNOWINGLY HAS HIV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he was trying to get with a 12yo little girl????? I cant wait to see him BLEED!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be sure to put on my rubber gloves as I pound him ****ing face into the pavement!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Green TJ CHECK!!! Unlimited CHECK Silver/Grey accents CHECK Skinny HIV lookin' muther fawker CHECK Gay light bar across the to of windshield CHECK!!!!!!

I hope he doesnt attend ANY offroad events EVER in the SE or in FLorida, Alabama, South Carolina, AlabamaNC or Va. ,,, Cause I will ALWAYS have my eye out for his bitch ass......AND I ATTEND A **** TON OF EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!

Nuff' Said!!!!!!

***** But it is GAME-ON!!!!!!! :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat:

Hope He doesn't sell the Jeep to Pay legal fees and you Beat the **** out of the wrong Person.

cheroking said:
Hope He doesn't sell the Jeep to Pay legal fees and you Beat the **** out of the wrong Person.

hahahahahahahahahaha

ya mike keep that picture on your phone

wanna see what this guy was all about.... google his user name SPEEDRCRFL, why someone would use there wheeling user name for there personal sex life forums is beyond me

Better yet, He got the hiv from his Boyfriend. Are we sure he was trolling for 14 yo girls & not boys

LOL I know right!!! I will kindly ask the name of the individual and compare the pic on my phone before I go after the individual LOL I got his pic on my phone, so you bet your ass if I see a jeep with the same gay lightbar on it, I will Grab for my phone and get the snapshot.. LOL