• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Birthday Bash & Bounty Hill Climb @ Piney Grove Offroad Park

Ok sounds great!! Got several good pics found today of the camera thief!! He was standin behind where ur buggy was at over by where we wss workin at.

Hey Travis and Peanut are you guys going to get season pass for Piney? Figured I would, just to kick a few dollars to Mark and those guys for opening up. Also how far is the drive?

bout 3 hours Robbie but its very worth the drive some bad hill climbs
up that way for sure.

Hey Mark Mathis,

Count me in for a pass. Don't know when I'll be up there though. Is there anyway to send you the money? I can mail you a check! lol Don't worry its good.

Robby

robpate said:
Hey Mark Mathis,

Count me in for a pass. Don't know when I'll be up there though. Is there anyway to send you the money? I can mail you a check! lol Don't worry its good.

Robby
This is Shane Mounce in the Toyota buggy with the ecotec n cut Boggers, I ask Mathis if he will take a check n send u a pass.

Hey great news the go pro camera that was stolen has been mailed back ...!!!
Nothing like a honest thief.. thumb.gif

RiverRouse said:
Hey great news the go pro camera that was stolen has been mailed back ...!!!
Nothing like a honest thief.. thumb.gif
:dblthumb:....Yep,but the reward still stands for positive ID on the thief......honest or not! ::):popcorn: Don't want this to happen to anyone else! :****:

Little Tim Bacon blasting hills at Piney Grove Off Road in Somerset Kentucky

here is the pic of the guy who got the camera and u can see it in his left hand!! it was mailed back to us from ASHLAND TN so everyone get a good luck at him bc still have the reward who can ID him!!!!

Attachments

• 521280_3056969160237_2042080210_n.jpg
    521280_3056969160237_2042080210_n.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 105

Latest posts