• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Tutorial: How To Add Pictures To Your For Sale Ad

ibrokeit

Brock Higdon- Auburn, AL
So nobody has ANY excuse not to have pictures with their ad, here are directions on how to load pictures!

Step 1. Go to www.photobucket.com and log in. Don't have a log in? Make one!

ScreenShot2013-03-04at104203AM_zpsf9fbdc7e.png

Step 2. Click the UPLOAD button on the top bar. And ignore tacomaJD being drunk and trying to break Myric's tire pump.

ScreenShot2013-03-04at104240AM_zps142e4869.png

Step 3. Click BROWSE FILES in the middle of the screen.

ScreenShot2013-03-04at104255AM_zpsbb939f0b.png

Step 4. Browse to the folder your pictures are in and select the one you want, then click choose (or upload).

ScreenShot2013-03-04at105140AM_zpscff325f4.png

Step 5. Wait on it to get finished uploading. Once it is done, click view library towards the top left.

ScreenShot2013-03-04at104512AM_zps6edbc03e.png

Step 6. Hover your mouse over the gear of the picture you want, then click GET LINK.

ScreenShot2013-03-04at104557AM_zpsf1c9e610.png

Step 7. The last link says IMG CODES. Click the link under it. That will copy it for you just by clicking it.

ScreenShot2013-03-04at104608AM_zpsb3c1fe2d.png

Step 8. Come to hardline. You should already know how to post a new topic. In the text box, right click and press paste. Theres your picture!

ScreenShot2013-03-04at104647AM_zpsf44e2b60.png

Re: REQUIRED: HOW TO ADD PICTURES TO YOUR FOR SALE AD

Thank you!

There is another one in Parts for Sale also

I just upload mine from my computer. Ol lady got tap a talk for the quick randomness.

BUG-E J said:
I just upload mine from my computer. Ol lady got tap a talk for the quick randomness.

Then you got people that cant get the file size small enough. This works for errbody.

Re: Re: Re: Tutorial: How To Add Pictures To Your For Sale Ad

ibrokeit said:
Then you got people that cant get the file size small enough. This works for errbody.

x2, photobucket is a cure all...I do hate the new format though. Your photobucket library gained 25 U.S. cool points the very second you uploaded that picture of me molaugh

Sent from my DROID4 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: Re: Tutorial: How To Add Pictures To Your For Sale Ad

litemup said:
how do i place an ad in the for sale items

Click "New Topic" in whatever forum applies to what you are selling, and it's pretty self explanatory from there.

Re:

Update - download Tapatalk and share photos from phone instantly and easier than ever...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Shout Out to Hardline Member ForMud for recommending using www.postimages.org thumb.gif
For those of us that post via computers, iPads, and non-Tapatalk, just using a generic account (meaning I didn't Login or Create an Account), I was able to upload multiple pictures to their servers and directly post them to Hardline without having to upload the pictures to the Hardline servers.

Step1: Navigate to www.postimages.org,
1a) use drop down menu to select size (9 options) of Photo(s) you want to Upload;
1b) use drop down menu to select expiration date (4 options) of Photo(s) you are uploading;
1c) select Photo(s) you want to upload.

Step2: See various Hyperlink options provided.

Step3:

Step4: Preview Message to make sure everything looks right.

Step5: Post