• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 70 ford bronco rock crawler

ru4jeeps2

Built 351 W motor.
NP435 granny 4 speed, Pistol shifter is a quick throw shifter.
Dana 20 transfer case
New aluminum radiator.
New alternator.
Two new batteries. With electric solenoid battery disconnects.
New "Got Pro Pain," system.
New disc breaks front and rear. New Master cylinder and booster.
Full size Dana 44 front with 4:10 gears welded.
Full size Ford 9" rear with disc breaks. Spool
Three link front with 6" coil springs.
Four link rear with 3.0 Fox air shocks.
Full roll cage with all six points to the frame.
Five 37-15-15 Boggers on 10" aluminum rims. Tires are about 85 to 90 percent tread.
Racing seats with five point harness.
Bumpers front and rear with a Warn 8274 winch.
New auto meter gages-speedo and Tac
I took this Bronco on trade about 6 months ago and all it has done is sitting in my shop taking up space. It can be street legal as it has head lights that work, turn signals and break lights. I have a good free and clear title in hand.

Ok, it needs windshield wipers and arms. There is a top but it's a hard top with no sides.
Doors are only half doors. No glass. Needs paint in the worst way. The Bronco came out of Arizona so there is all most no rust. I have a set of one tons " Dana 60 ford king pin and 14 bolt rear" I can throw in. If your looking for a great starter rock crawler this is it.

Bronco is in central Florida 34450.
Asking 9500.00 but if your interested shoot me a offer. 352-201- 9407

bronco4_zpsabe40017.jpg

bronco3_zpsaa377810.jpg

bronco8_zps1079ae4e.jpg

bronco7_zpseb3c549a.jpg

bronco6_zps042181cb.jpg

bronco5_zpsc0d977db.jpg

bronco2_zpse4de3fdc.jpg

This was up for sale a few 8 or9 weeks ago but the sale didnt happen. so its up for sale agin.

Wish i had the room that would be a nice project to put aside for later. It is a Jekyl and Hyde rig though. some really nice work, like the seats, front sub frame, door panels, and then some stuff that makes you really wonder. Like the shifter mount, rear of the cage. GLWS though.

I got a lot of questions about the shifter when the add was up before that's why I added the brand name in the description this time. It really is a very cool shifter. If you will look at where the shifter comes up through the floor on old Broncos, it is almost up by the fire wall. "from factory this way". This is called a quick throw shifter. Google them they run about 150 to 200 bucks, but they make shifting these thing very easy. The rear roll cage was added by the guy I got it from because the rear Fox shocks come up through the floor and that how he mounted them to the cage. If this isn't something you don't like, buy this thing from me and cut it out and change it to your liking.

As of right now i really don't want to get rid of the one tons. I just through them in to sweeten the pot, with the hope of selling the Bronco. Any trades out there?

No old Ford lovers out there? this truck is all most rust free. If you don't got any money lets trade. what do ya got???