• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2000 TJ/ Atlas 4.3/ Kings/ Linked/ Stretched FS/FT

lehcar6206

Hey Gents thinking of selling my TJ here is a list of parts and work done to it. Not really sure what I should ask for it. People are asking 10k to 30k on these things nowadays. Just wondering what I could realisticly get for it. It will be for sale for 19K since I have to put a price and we will go from there. Located in Jasper GA. email [email protected] for pics and more info.

Armor SmittyBilt front rock crawler front and rear bumpers, tube fenders, rock sliders, swing out spare tire carrier, custom DOM tcase and oil pan skid. Smittybult crusher corners with 3 inch tube flares for back, led tail lights

Besttop replace a top sail cloth with tinted windows on factory bow system, cd player, cobra custom cb with 3 foot firestick

Stock 4.0 motor, new parts include new ac compressor, new condincer, new evaporator, new radieator, new waterpump, new theromostat. Optima Blue top battery, KN airfilter, new temp sensor, new coilpack and spark plugs clutch fan remover and ford tarus elect fan swapped in. Oil is Royal purple synthetic 20/50 oil filter is KN

Transmission stock tf999 fresh rebuild with kevlar clutches, tera flex rock ready deep sump trans pan, PSC TJ specific HD ps steering/Trans Cooler trands fluid is royal purple synthetic steering is psc scout box ported for hydro assist PSC HD steering pump and PSC 2.0 ram

TCASE atlas II 4.3:1 twinstick with 33 spline outters and flang yokes gear oil is amsoil synthetic

Axles front dana 60 from 93 ford f350 4.88 yukon gears stock shafts with new u joints, detroit locker, warn premium lock out hubs yukon 4340 1350 yoke new wheelberings, claipers, rotors, pads Ruff stuff 3/8 diff cover amsoil 80/90 gear oil

Rear axle Dana 70 HD from 80's dodge one ton van disc brake conversion useing ruff stuff brackets, 1/2 ton chevy calipers and pads,
4.88 yukon gears with detroit locker amsoil 80/90 synthetic gear oil, 4340 yukon 1350 yoke 2 inch spidertrax wheel spacers to make width match front axle

Suspension King 2.0 emulsion coilover shocks 14 inch fronts 12 inch rears, custom 4 link front and tear useing currie jonny joints and grade 8 hardwear panhard bar on front useing 2 inch heims

wheels moto 17X8 simulocks 40X12.5X17 toyo mts thats about all I can think of right now at 5 am the suspension is not a kit it is completely custom

The jeep gets between 13-15 mpg in town driving as low as 12 if you have your foot in it. The interior is all stock it has one small place in drivers seat where the cloth is getting thin. i have the back seat.
wheel base is 101 width is 80 hight is 82 to rocker is 29.
I upgraded the yolks to 4340 crome moly 1350 and the tcase has the upgraded flang style. the drive shafts are 3/8 wall tube they were over 1000 just for the driveshafts. It has warn premium hubs on front so you just run with them unlocked and the driveshaft never turns. but it is fully balanced so you can drive it high speeds in 4wd.

Legion of Jeepers • View topic - Project Dixie Punisher

Here's a pic. Its a nice rig. Good luck

szu58m.jpg

Attachments

• szu58m.jpg
    szu58m.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1,036
kvom not sure if I got your email could you resend it I have had a ton of spam and bs emails thanks