• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Brads buggy / car build

Marty said:
This is I routed my belt on my 6.0. I thought yours looked funny brad :dunno:

For some reason the first belt I got was for an 02 2500HD with the 105 amp alt. with no a/c and it just wouldnt stretch big enough. SO I went up one number. Its a goodyear gator back from Oriellys I will look at the length later.

Yeah Brad, look at Bill D. this weekend, but I know that routing is not right. I can't remember exactly how his goes though.

holy **** guys the routing is however you want it to maintain proper rotation and get the most wrap on each pulley possible. when I set up a changed serpentine I just take the old belt, cut it, wrap it till you get all you need then cut the end off to match and go buy one that length. get creative on the routing.

Sorry, wasn't trying to piss anyone off, but I know I'd like more engagement on the ps pump. Sorry man.

Sorry, wasn't trying to piss anyone off, but I know I'd like more engagement on the ps pump. Sorry man.

We'll see whos pissed off after the end of the day Saturday. You should see my presidential decision on my trans pump. That belt aint ****. Tomorrow on top of school bus ,lets see how much we care about that belt. :popcorn:

Well I rode in Brad's buggy at tellico yesterday :spin: What a ride, I have found the 8th wonder of the world. How that thing stays together after a beating like that I can't figure out. one guy asked if Brad's stock 5.3 had more power than his Turnkey all aluminum 5.3. laughing1

Latest posts