• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Ready to Rock n Roll Rock Bouncer for sale - Wedowee Alabama

TURNEROFFROAD

Randall Key, is selling his new Smith Motorsports buggy 'RAGE'. It comes fully equipped and ready to rock n roll. Featuring a fresh Motown 454 small block Chevy, PTC powerglide trans, 4.3 Atlas, front and rear steer 14bolt axles stuffed with 300m RCV's. it also has 43" TSL/SX Stickies wrapped around 17" Raceline Monster bead locks. The the link bars are 7075 aluminum with 1.25 rod ends and it sets at a capable 118" wheelbase. This turnkey rig can be yours for $65,000.00 allowing you to hit the trails for some recreational riding or hit a race
Call Randall with questions or to make a deal @ 1 (256) 282-3018

azyqyge6.jpg

y6a9e4et.jpg

a2yzu8a8.jpg

sa9amady.jpg
betyhuge.jpg

uzyra7e7.jpg

ygavu9et.jpg

e7emutym.jpg

Is the buggy still set up with the hand controls? also who built the hand controls that are in it or were? Thanks

Haywire383 said:
Is the buggy still set up with the hand controls? also who built the hand controls that are in it or were? Thanks
yes it still has the hand controls in it. they r the same as what u buy 4 a car just been change over to the right side. it would b easy to take them out and but pedels in

RKEY said:
yes it still has the hand controls in it. they r the same as what u buy 4 a car just been change over to the right side. it would b easy to take them out and but pedels in

I am in a chair too. I just can't handle the $65K probably going to have to find an older built buggy that's a little cheaper. Thanks R Key.

Haywire383 said:
RKEY said:

I am in a chair too. I just can't handle the $65K probably going to have to find an older built buggy that's a little cheaper. Thanks R Key.
i under stand that, ive got a rockwell buggy thats is 2 years old and the hand control r set up the same way i would take 45,000 for it.

Latest posts