• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BIS - Grand Opening Ride - July 12-14, 2013

MattB

every tool box needs raisin wipes!
Opening new park soon in oakman alabama. We are developing the first 450 acres now. 39 trails lined out so far. Plenty of steep long climbs and big rocks. Two bounty hills in place. Nice parking and camping area. Park is close to town. I will add new post and pics as we continue. Will be having the first trail beat down run soon. :dblthumb:

Re: Biscuit mountain orv

Awesome. Let me know if you guys need any help matt or someone to break the trails in... hitit

CheapJ7 said:
Awesome. Let me know if you guys need any help matt or someone to break the trails in... hit it
X2 Im glad to hear there will be another place close to home

I will get some pics up soon. The park is 13 miles from corridor x in Jasper.

Good deal we got a group of sxs from jasper. Always looking for new places to ride!!

We will be having our first shakedown ride July 12-14th. The parks address is 1962 blue water rd. Oakman, Alabama 35579. No fourwheelers or dirtbikes because of insurance issues, but if you have a cab or cage come on down. The parks admission will be 30 bucks for the weekend or 20 bucks per day, 5 dollars for passengers and 10 for spectator vehicles. we have several trails in place and many more we are working on until then. Better bring your "BIG BOY BRITCHES!!" for some of them and if you want to try the bounty hill dubbed "THE BISCUIT" then you got a set of balls of legendary porportions! :****: You can contact Matt Brown at 2055225149. or Cody Herron at 2055223584 for any info. Thanks. :dblthumb:

Re: Biscuit mountain orv July 12th -14th

the facebook page is up now. facebook.com/BiscuitMountainOrv
The park is coming along great we are looking forward to the first ride. thumb.gif

Re: Biscuit mountain orv July 12th -14th

Got a few videos up on the Facebook page. Things coming along great. From the response should be a good turnout. :dblthumb: