• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ultra Bouncer

pic

Attachments

• 942218_505189376196601_1076419265_n.jpg
    942218_505189376196601_1076419265_n.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 2,444
Talk about changing setups 180 degrees!!! This thing should be fun to watch. Big question is will it ride a wheelie!!!!

looks like he has the usuall fans on pirate.. :wtflol: cant wait to see it on the hills. nice work and some sick parts.

Neg. fans on pirate can suck it!!!!!! They just jealous cause they can't hang with TC

It's def different but I damn sure would'nt say its ugly hell lets see some of them pirate boys do what ole TC does

Keep em coming son I like them damn bends keeps everybody wondering what the next one will be

I don't think it looks "good" by any means but I can appreciate the parts list and the build quality. I love to see these rigs in action and to listen to that motor is flashemifyougotem! Let the haters hate, they will always be there. Nice build

for sure a different looking mid/rear engine single seater buggy.. just dont know how he would get out if there was a fire and he landed on drivers side.. i see the view out the front looks poor... but who needs to see when you got 1000 hp or so to bounce your way to top.. maybe he will hang on to this one longer than 6 months.. can wait for the crazy videos.....

cool lookin ,but them bypass shocks on the rear look like they could get took out if it flexed hard oh and no floor in the driver area?

Ugly . Dosent matter though , 6 months from now the drivetrain will be in a forward engine 2 seat buggy ..........

Latest posts