• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ultra Bouncer

Just by reading all these threads I can tell alot of ppl must not really watch alot of rock crawling and monster trucks lol.They have been running rear engines for yearz and climb verticle with no problem.Im not a big fan on rear engine but u can see anything in front of u.

^^^ you must have spent all your time watching munster trucks and werock events and missed were you can see nothing out of the front of this one...............

wannabe said:
^^^ you must have spent all your time watching munster trucks and werock events and missed were you can see nothing out of the front of this one...............

Have you sat in it? Because you can see way better out of this one than any of the other buggies he has had.

85buggy said:
What does it say on the bottom ?

Go Big or Go Home

traveler said:
for someone that dont know **** you run your mouth like you do :gtfo:
Its ok, cause i stayed at a Holiday Inn express the night I posted that.

Jimmy- Good to hear you guys are swapping coils on the carriers. Even with Timmys need or stiff that look a bit much. I got no doubts you'll get his needs dialed in.

Joel- thanks for the vote of confidence, i was thinking all my days in the Bilstien trailer w/ Joel or all my time in the desert were for nothing.....bawaaahaaaaa LOLL

If you had seen what we saw this rig climb Sunday you would be thinking the suspension is right where it needs to be.

All this hating on the man smh. But you know what they say haters make me famous! I like the buggy hope he comes to windrock this weekend and takes the money. Ahhttts right woompoww

I think we have found the limit on HP to traction ratio...that ol beat up Toyota hill shootin 4 banger is now my new favorite rig to watch :tc :fish:

Looks the same as the last "insane beat down" that he gave all of the last buggies. :****:

With 1,000HP and better axles I was expecting to see more :driving:. TC is becoming a victim of his own style.........GO BIGGER OR GO HOME. LOL

I'm still gonna watch.......but the Tanners beat downs have caught up to ole TC :flipoff1: