• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ultra Bouncer

BADASS. "ultra bouncer"

The look is his own as most TC buggies are. Not my style but certainly different and that's ok. I really like the fact that it's a single seater and rear engine. TC always changing and trying something new which is why I can't wait to see his new buggies!!!

Couple of questions?

With the rear engine and what appears to be the same axles from the last buggy does the SCS case correct the direction for the rear engine? Most flip the axles to correct for the rear engine so i'm just guessing the t-case does it in this buggy.

As mentioned above is there any concern with getting out in case of a roll that blocks the drivers window? I'm not hating just thinking worse case. with all the fires and such lately it's something I look at a lot harder than I used to.

blacksheep10 said:
Does SCS not have a countershaft?

I'd put a lexan firewall behind my head. It can buy you a second or so, that's a lot of fuel by your ear.
Lot of hp, should be a good show.

Ok Kelly enlighten me. What is a counter shaft and what would that mean in terms of my question above? Pretty sure I know the answer but i'd like to see it spelled out.

GC had an SCS t-case to but was front engine.

So can the SCS spin the outputs in any direction it wants do to the "counter shaft"? If so that is pretty cool IMO.

Very cool. I like what JB said, let the Pirate haters put their rig up against Tim's. I'd love to see all the yardsales. thumb.gif

Re: Re: Ultra Bouncer

TBItoy said:
From what i saw you can buy them with or without a counter shaft

Yes, it's a $800 add on option iirc

Does anyone else think that rear engine is gonna bring the suck for hill killin'?

Anyone remember that rear engine aetna buggy that Jimmy Smith built? Wheelie machine

The Rear engine will be interesting but the weight itsbalanced really well. Only a 250lb difference from the front to the back. Also I think the 119" Wheelbase will help it, only time will tell though. One things for sure he can always build something else if he doesn't like it.

Cole said:
The Rear engine will be interesting but the weight itsbalanced really well. Only a 250lb difference from the front to the back. Also I think the 119" Wheelbase will help it, only time will tell though. One things for sure he can always build something else if he doesn't like it.
Thats the only thing that is 100 percent certain so far with this buggy. :****: I wanna see it up close but I still liked showtime out of all his recent buggies. I talked to a few people about rear engine and they loved them till it came to bounty hill type climbs. I'm sure Tim did his research and this will be the best it can be and I will be giving him a hard time about something on it real soon. :drinkers:

So it's either you buy a case with the counter shaft or one without? I'm just trying to figure out if he is going to sell the t-case with the chassis or if he will be able to use it in his next front engine buggy. molaugh

I love all the hate this thing is bringing on pirate from a bunch of d bags that have no idea what extreme wheeling even is like.

Just looked over on pirate and saw the stump intrusion diagram and just about spit my quiznos sub out. Funny **** right there. And as many hits as cole has on you tube where do they get off giving him advice on anything.

Neal3000 said:
ok, so both axles are the same, then engine is in the back, what is in the front that weighs 250 lbs?

Fuel cell? Looks like its got a big one, maybe meant for longer races like KOH???

Is Ultra Bouncer really it name?