• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ultra Bouncer

Neal3000 said:
ok, so both axles are the same, then engine is in the back, what is in the front that weighs 250 lbs?

I dont know just posting what im told.

patooyee said:
Fuel cell? Looks like its got a big one, maybe meant for longer races like KOH???

Is Ultra Bouncer really it name?
Holds 20 gallons of fuel,
absolutely no plans for KOH ever, and yes ultra bouncer is the name.

Blase said:
So it's either you buy a case with the counter shaft or one without? I'm just trying to figure out if he is going to sell the t-case with the chassis or if he will be able to use it in his next front engine buggy. molaugh
It's just a box that goes onto the t-case. I think they call it a "reverser box." It's the same thing that they have been running on monster trucks for a long time.

SOMETHING,,,,,,,,,there I felt left out so I chimed in and said "something"...........................................hee hee hee ;D

:wtflol: he had to put the motor in rear to balance out the weight of his nuts! End this thread strat a new one, it ain't gonna get any better than that :wtflol:

it may be ugly ,different ,whatever, but you can bet your ass one thing,if it starts climbing every bounty hill out there , it will be copied. even though i have never met this man ,i respect him for spending a **** load of money to try something new to see if it will work. great fab work tim.

I hope it climbs every hill in the south, cuz it sure ain't got much cosmetically going for it :****: It's like that ugly wierd kid in school that nobody will mess with because they are afraid of his retard strength... molaugh

looks to b set up for very extreme speed hill climbing with the engine in the rear and the bump stops farther away in the front seems to b more about speed and air now this ride looks ready for both

aint nough carwash quarters in ery bank in dis damn county to buy da parts for that bitch... :woot:

TacomaJD said:
: It's like that ugly wierd kid in school that nobody will mess with because they are afraid of his retard strength...

Its like that fat girl that no one wants to talk to until they hear how good of a BJ she gives molaugh

Good looking ride gotta love the old school BIG BLOCK CHEVY guess the LS just wouldn't cut it anymore ats what I'm talking about, cant wait to see how it acts.

Re: Re: Re: Ultra Bouncer

Blase said:
As mentioned above is there any concern with getting out in case of a roll that blocks the drivers window? I'm not hating just thinking worse case. with all the fires and such lately it's something I look at a lot harder than I used to.

It looks like he made room to escape through the roof. Watch the video around 3:18 on. It appears the v in the center is large enough to get out.???