• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ultra Bouncer

I like the **** out of that buggy!! I think its awesome!!! You see most buggies for the most part have the same overall shape and design just maybe a tube bent different here or there but they seem to all follow the same design. This one is just altogether different and I think that kicks ASS!!! :****: :dblthumb:

Re: Re: Ultra Bouncer

Neal3000 said:
Yes, it's a $800 add on option iirc

Does anyone else think that rear engine is gonna bring the suck for hill killin'?

Anyone remember that rear engine aetna buggy that Jimmy Smith built? Wheelie machine

That rear engine.jimmy smith buggy is sitting about 10 miles from.me at RPM Offroad in Bristol TN. The owner of RPM owns it now and just finished a motor rebuild on it. I was talking to him saying that was the only rear engine smith chassis i had seen and he said it was jimmy's personal buggy.

To be perfectly honest, I thought I'd see some pictures of Tim with dryer sheets all over the place. Getting them deep pocket sponsors like the :afro: be doing.
ULTRA
bounce.jpg

donk3.jpg

donk2.jpg

donk.jpg

I like the old rigs better (pre-Showtime) but I will most definitely give the man credit on pushing the limits, doing it his way, and not taking "it can't be done" at face value. thumb.gif

I like it... Im sure if the weight distribution is a problem with the rear engine he will just hit everything in reverse molaugh

LOL at all the haters talking about "style" or the way the rig looks. Nobody can tell wtf these rock missles look like anyway as they careen up some bounty hill at mach 2...and occasionally tumble down even faster. No big deal. Hammerdown and put on a show.

Re: Re: Ultra Bouncer

Where is the first ride going to be. I want to see it in action!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I hope he brings that thing to the Crawl Rally at Windrock June 1st, I would love to see that thing in action on our hills! :****:

Hope we actually get to see this 1000 HP buggy climb something unlike the 1100 HP Momentum buggy that seems to have disappeared :****:

COME ON WITH IT!!!,,,,,weres that thang gone be at first,,,, hell I know its done made its "debut" climbin stuff SOMEWHERE,,,I,m talkin bout weres it gone be when WE all get to see it for the first time :dunno:

CAN,T WAIT to see / hear that LOUD sumbitch hittin some hills :woot: ,,,gone be somewhere this weekend 8) ,,,,,, :popcorn:

One thing about Tim Cameren, when he speaks , people want to here what he as to say. There as been nearly 5000 hits on this thread. Way to Go Timmy!