• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ultra Bouncer

does he have aluminum wheels on one side in that vid and steel on the other? Is that for distribution of weight or comparison or something else....

Its amazing what that horse power will do and how well the dtrain seems to hold up to it.

Anybody hear how he compares the climbing ability to some of his other more recent buggies?

American said:
He gets used to rigs much more quickly than most people..
I've been driving mine for seven years and can't load mine on the trailer as easily as he climbs those sheer walls!

We have all heard the saying titties and beer, well when it comes to TC is throttle and balls. :****:

Re: Re: Re: Ultra Bouncer

Bones said:
Suspension looks very settled compared to earlier. Kid sure can drive! :****:

x2. The take off and landing on that uphill jump at dtor or wherever it was really shows how well the suspension is doing. It's not just the cushy landing, the take off was smooth when he left the ground. Jimmy from EOR done well on the susp. tuning, I think....for whatever my measley uneducated opinion is worth molaugh

Sent from my DROID4 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

ok ok ok..I was thing.. has anyone thought about putting together electric engine buggie.. Say a tessla car engine or similar.. I think people would be like :eek: no sound!!!! :flipoff1:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ultra Bouncer

tonybolton said:
Then there'd be no hillbilly mating calls of of "woooopooow", "mashyur motuuur!" and "woooooooooooo!'" ;D

If you ain't mashin' yer motor with some woopow, yer doin' it wrong. :****:

Sent from my not-so-dumb phone...

Latest posts