• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

King Knob - July 5-7 West Virginia

From the looks of the pictures and videos on their Facebook page this place is shaping up nicely for this event! Are four wheelers an side by sides allowed ?

Rockwells607 said:
From the looks of the pictures and videos on their Facebook page this place is shaping up nicely for this event! Are four wheelers an side by sides allowed ?
yes they are allowed
be looking for more new videos this upcoming weekend. We are going back up there to finish up some trails and get video of the hill climbs

Re: New park in West Virginia - King Knob July 5-7

Patriot Customs said:
What is your exact location? I am from Dubois, PA and will be heading down that weekend also.

He's fromErie and I'm from sharon.

Re: New park in West Virginia - King Knob July 5-7

He's fromErie and I'm from sharon.
[/quote]

I will be in Sharon this Wednesday for the Dirt Late Model Race. Look out for the Yellow #18 Trick Shot car.

Just found out about this place from Ricky B posting on facebook. Hell havent been on this site in what seems like ages. I think we're gonna try and head over this weekend also. My brother lives in Fairmont so its a hop skip and a jump from there.

I am going! I am sure glad people decided to have an event out here. I can get a little taste of home while I am at work. I just need a rig to ride in :D

i will be there just not sure what day.wsiting for dale to get the fj roll ready again.

Check out our website for all the latest info for King Knob!!! :dblthumb:

http://southernrockracing.com/upcoming-events/

download-3_zps9ca71b0a.png

Will camp/cooking fires be permitted? If so will there be wood on site? What time do the gates open Friday for those that will arrive early?

krackem said:
I can't get the site to work but from what I've seen looks like a hill killer park with mud bogs :dunno:

They have been working on some pretty cool trails to. These guys are willing to make this one of the best offroad parks around. The potential is unlimited

I can tell they are putting in the effort to make it awesome, was just curious all the vids and pics just show hills I wanna see more of the riding side of this place the owners seem like they wanna be the best park out there so they gotta have something special up there to wanna compete with some of the places down here.

krackem said:
I can tell they are putting in the effort to make it awesome, was just curious all the vids and pics just show hills I wanna see more of the riding side of this place the owners seem like they wanna be the best park out there so they gotta have something special up there to wanna compete with some of the places down here.
Oh yeah they lots of cool trails for all day wheeling. We didn't spend much time trail riding.