• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

King Knob - July 5-7 West Virginia

Cool deal I'm sure there will be vids after freedom fest showing a lot more of the place I wish I could make it up for the event but that's a haul from Chatt, but good luck with the event guys

we are rolling out tomorrow night from mi.me, dale Larson and trevor.see all you guys this weekend.

liv2mx said:
we are rolling out tomorrow night from mi.me, dale Larson and trevor.see all you guys this weekend.

I'm leaving RCV in the morning headed for West Olive, MI then to WV. May see you on the road.

we be leaving for WV about 7am with cut bolted tires, this place looks awesome. everyone be safe driving it is going to be raining and slick.

Any guys heading across I-90 and need anything let me know. We have a shop not to far from the highway. We should be leaving Friday morning about 11am

Broke the jeep pretty good in the Ivy Branch this past weekend, will be there tomorrow morning with the RZR. :driving:

Can someone please post a good address for this place to use for directions. If I use the 897 lodgeville rd address from FB its 3 hours if I use King Knob, West, WV 26416 its 4 hours.

Try this.

County Hwy-7
Philippi? West Virginia? 26416
United States

If you just type in King Knob on the iPhone it takes you there. I just took the address from that pin to get this one.

Def. do NOT go to the address on lodgeville road. That is just an office down the road from the hotel I am staying at. The King KNob on 7 seemed to work on my android gps.

It's been a good weekend , show girl won the race hill and no one was close to conquering the bounty but good show! had a blast tonight on the freestyle hills, great meeting and wheeling with some of you , king knob is Awsome

Hard not to stab those brakes when you can't see over the hill and you feel your ass leave the ground. :)

BTW, where's all the vids of Ultra Bouncer?

Latest posts