• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - $10,000.00 Bounty Hill - August 16-18, 2013

Any event of this size will have a few traffic jams. However, we are going to be opening up a lot of areas off trail 1, 2, & 3 to help in parking. The Bounty Run will be on #66. The guys running the hill will come in on #2 and go down #64 to get to the bottom.

Re: Re: AOP - $10,000.00 Bounty Hill - August 16-18, 2013

If a bunch are going to run it they might could come down 41.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

That way they would be out of the way from all the spectators.

adventureoffroadpark said:
Any event of this size will have a few traffic jams. However, we are going to be opening up a lot of areas off trail 1, 2, & 3 to help in parking. The Bounty Run will be on #66. The guys running the hill will come in on #2 and go down #64 to get to the bottom.

That is a good route right there sent em down 41 to get out instead of up 64, instead of the broken traffic jam last time coming up, :****: you are the man with the master plan :dblthumb: god I can't wait gonna be flashemifyougotem

They are coming in from the top side no matter which trail 64 or 41. That way we can turn the broke or denied ones down 41 from there. Just park them to the side so tow rigs can get by. We are working to help speed the recovery part up this time. But we all realize you have the freak things happen, like everything Brandon Dillingham went through

IMO it's going to b the day. Fo sho. My :afro:
It'll b way better than a bobby tanner vs any ultra 4
Whoever the fawk those guys r any way

Who knows where the Tanner's are going? Hell they might go ride private land to get away from the crowd for a change.

Even though I don't believe that, the Tanner's are all about putting on a show. No matter where they go, there will be a beat down put on their buggies.

Is it easy to get to in a stock vehicle or need to hitch a ride to get to the bounty? I'm sure it's mentioned in the previous 5 pages, but this is quicker and I'm lazy.

Depends on how stock it is if wet hell no im jst riding 4 wheeler to watch if dry maybe if u got utleast 31s and a heavy foot

If it is dry, a bone stock will be fine. If it's moist you will have to work at it. If it's really slick it will be really interesting

Sprdave said:
Depends on how stock it is if wet hell no im jst riding 4 wheeler to watch if dry maybe if u got utleast 31s and a heavy foot

Pumpkin said:
If it is dry, a bone stock will be fine. If it's moist you will have to work at it. If it's really slick it will be really interesting

Good to know. Thanks for the info guys.

I like 2 runs because if someone climbs the hill and finds that one line after he has been on it for a while then everyone else uses the same line and beats his time, the guy that did all the work finding the line should have a chance to go back and better his time and everyone else could try to, but i know it depends on how many people are there for 10,000 dollars there are going to be people coming from all over to have a chance at it, but i wouldnt let them spend to much time on it, say if you gave 5 min a run if you cant climb it in 5 minutes then your prolly not going to get it done, these are just my thoughts do what you feel is right for everyone im just ready to watch the show booyang

reckon tom will let us start bringing extra parts and piling them up in that big ol field????
I think ill start this weekend bringing axles first!!!! :****:

That's another thing if a buggy breaks you may have time to go fix it before your second run.