• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - $10,000.00 Bounty Hill - August 16-18, 2013

RiverRouse said:
reckon tom will let us start bringing extra parts and piling them up in that big ol field????
I think ill start this weekend bringing axles first!!!! :****:

No need for extra parts big guy. I'll pave the hill for you. :spin:

Tom, I'm going to bring you a tow bar with axles clamps. That way we can use the old 5ton dump to drag people back to the field.

Pumpkin said:
Tom, I'm going to bring you a tow bar with axles clamps. That way we can use the old 5ton dump to drag people back to the field.
Good ideal lol.

hell u better get a helicopter :woot: :woot: for 10,000 hell im going to give it a shot in the old pinto with airbags :popcorn: if I can cut enough metal for these 40 hook dirt groundhogs :flipoff1: im going up or over :driving:

Re: Re: AOP - $10,000.00 Bounty Hill - August 16-18, 2013

Coy, are you stealing Dwayne side X side for a delivery vehicle?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: AOP - $10,000.00 Bounty Hill - August 16-18, 2013

If he will let yall use it, I will stop and get it fri on my way down.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Is it possible that the hill can be climbed? Question is, Is this the unclimbeable hill?

Hey fellers!!!! We are working on a competitors list and would like for you guys to either pm, txt, email or (even post here I reckon) with your real name

Tom and I want to try and get a head count of how many competitors we have
For the 10g's

THANKS
Ty

TNGreg said:
Is it possible that the hill can be climbed? Question is, Is this the unclimbeable hill?
None of the drivers there thought that hill couldn't be climbed even after their run

TNGreg said:

I have posted it here a couple of times but hill is very climbable and if its any kind of dry it will be climbed without a doubt.

Ty Turner I will be there. This is Brent Mewbourn thumb.gif

Little Tim Bacon checking in I will be there and My brother Bubba Bacon will be there

Good Deal!!!! Ya'll keep em coming... thanks for the texts as well

Just to be clear -This will be $5000.00 to the FIRST one to climb it and $5000.00 to the FASTEST

That's TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS Guys!!!!!

Well wa were gonna wait and tell y'all afterwards, but here it is. - The Hill is getting a little TLC and will make it even more exciting ... I WONDER WHO IS GOING HOME WITH A POCKET FULL OF MONEY?