• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - $10,000.00 Bounty Hill - August 16-18, 2013

I know this has been touched on but I need clarification. I only want to watch this event and have a bone stock 4runner with 31 in at tires, is there anyway I will be able to get even close to the spectator area or am I wasting a 3 hour trip? Thank everyone for this site. It is one of the best things on the Internet.

discountxj said:
I know this has been touched on but I need clarification. I only want to watch this event and have a bone stock 4runner with 31 in at tires, is there anyway I will be able to get even close to the spectator area or am I wasting a 3 hour trip? Thank everyone for this site. It is one of the best things on the Internet.

You will be fine

discountxj said:

If you can't make it I'm sure you can hitch a ride with someone.

Thanks for clearing it up for me. I'm not afraid to gas on it but it will only do so much! We'll see y'all on the 17th.

We are working hard to speed up recovery. Trying our best to cut the time down between runs. Going to try and keep the action going.

Nobody going to be there,everybody going West to race them damn ultra 4 cars,whatever they are.

Just a question but would it be possible or more feasiable to come around the top of the bounty hill and come down the trail you had the rock race on last time? That way all recoveries could go down the hill toward the parkinglot? Also you could get a great run at hill coming from other way i think. Sorry i dont know trail numbers. Lol

Thats right. Everybody trying to prove they can out run them. Not like most if us hadnt been trying to out perform Peter Basler for two years now. :wtflol:

Well if the Bacon's are coming it will still be a show. We will keep fixing ya'll up and let you go again. I figured some would not show up because they can't see the trailer from the hill. But just ask Big Tim B and Bradon D. We will get you back to and on your trailer. That's a fact Jack. :****:

We are eiter bringing ya'll down the rock race hill or down from the other end of 41 (the trail we went up last time) just depends on how many show up to give it a try. Broke ones will be going down hill.

Been wanting to thank you for that,getting me on the trailer,probly have to do it again real soon.

Re: Re: AOP - $10,000.00 Bounty Hill - August 16-18, 2013

Shawn parsons is the one that took you out. But I would and will be happy to take care of yall anytime I ride with ya'll. I do it every time I go wheeling. Except the last time. Billstoy and Cory saved me

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe some of them so called ROCK BOUNCERS are not coming because you can't close you EYES and just GAS IT on this Hill You gotta be able to actually DRIVE to Climb IT!! :flipgotcha:

454tbacon said:
Been wanting to thank you for that,getting me on the trailer,probly have to do it again real soon.
Big Tim your welcome will do it anytime . thumb.gif

-Bounty Run $5000 for first to climb. Additional $5000 for Fastest to Top. Run starts at 11am CST/12pm EST. Driver meeting at 10am at main office. No bolted tires allowed in park.

Straight from the very first post on this thread. Open your eyes before your mouth :flipgotcha: