• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - $10,000.00 Bounty Hill - August 16-18, 2013

Here is the latest revised list of the drivers who are planning on running for the largest bounty purse ever....$10,000.00. We are currently at 26 drivers. What a show this will be.

Bobby Tanner
Brandon Dillon
Brent Mewbourn
Bubba Bacon
Dustin Hensley
Erin Early
Eugene Kelley
Gregg Cary
Jamie Whitaker
Jason Spegal
Josh Rohling
Kenny Forbes
Kenny Swafford
Kevin Posey
Lawrence Collins
Mark Mathis
Mike Bennett
Nick Sosebee
Selvey Vittitoe
Shane Keller
Shawn Tolson
Tim Bacon
Todd Puckett
Travis Lovett
Travis Rouse
Travis Vance

Re: Re: AOP - $10,000.00 Bounty Hill - August 16-18, 2013

Yes on camping Friday night

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Where can I find a map of AOP showing where the bounty hill is located. How far is the bounty hill from the camping/parking area. THANKS

Their website has a map. The bounty hill is trail 66, trail 41 and trail 2 will be roped off to get the competition and recovery crews in. Parking for spectators is on trail 1 and 3 just above it. I hope this helps

Re: AOP - $5000.00 Bounty Hill - August 16-18, 2013

krackem said:
The soil was still good and damp the first event plus in august it should be bone dry as fawk

Not sure if y'all have been getting all the rain we have in middle, TN but there ain't no bone dry soil up here anywhere.

How much is entry fee at the gate to get into the park for a rig and a rider?

Also how much entry fee just to come watch the event?

Saturday is 20$ per person. Friday and Sunday are regular park prices (25 for driver, 5 per passenger, atv 20) atv are single rider only and must have a helmet. Side x sides are treated like rigs.

Pumpkin said:
Saturday is 20$ per person. Friday and Sunday are regular park prices (25 for driver, 5 per passenger, atv 20) atv are single rider only and must have a helmet. Side x sides are treated like rigs.

Great info as always.

adventureoffroadpark said:
Check out the revised list. We are up to 24 drivers. This is going to be a show.
. Hey Tom, this s pretty stupid of me, earlier in this thread I thought if not many rigs signed up for this attempt, I would just to help the show. I'll be lucky if I can get close enough to watch! This will be awesome . See you Friday . P. S. Don't sign me up!

halcat said:
. Hey Tom, this s pretty stupid of me, earlier in this thread I thought if not many rigs signed up for this attempt, I would just to help the show. I'll be lucky if I can get close enough to watch! This will be awesome . See you Friday . P. S. Don't sign me up!

Come on Hal give it a shot at 10K!!!

Pumpkin said:

is their a fee for camping? im bringing my wife and two kids down from mn for mine and my daughters birthday, we are trying to decide where were going, here or super lift. but looks like super lift is much cheaper being that it a one time fee for the whole weekend. correct me if im wrong

Latest posts