• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - $10,000.00 Bounty Hill - August 16-18, 2013

planning on coming Friday night it will 10 or 11 ...I have a long toter with 40' trailer and wanted to make sure will be able to get in ok at night....and does GPS give the right directions thanks

redline diesel said:
planning on coming Friday night it will 10 or 11 ...I have a long toter with 40' trailer and wanted to make sure will be able to get in ok at night....and does GPS give the right directions thanks
You will have no problem getting in Friday night, there is plenty of room to get your long rig in there. The directions posted on there site will get you there. But if coming from Nashville it takes you a few miles out of the way. But if coming from the Chattanooga area it is spot on. And my goggle GPS on my phone takes me straight to it. Puts you off the interstate at Martin Springs (exit 143 I-24) Once you hit Ellis Cove road, South Pittsburg TN. to follow it to the end of the road. You can not miss it.

I'm trying to get dale to go w me.he has a bunch to fix so doesn't look good.I'll b driving all night so I won't b there until early am.

I'm pack and ready to go be there Friday round noon loller.gif a good weekend of :driving: flashemifyougotem :drinkers: :woot: drool and :tc molaugh gonna be a good time and hope to meet some of the folks I know on here but have never met sell y'all friday :dblthumb:

Copied from facebook.

Adventure Offroad Park & Nature Center
We are now up to 25 drivers. We will be moving the start time up by 1 hour. We are doing this to make sure we get the entire run in on time. Drivers meeting is at 9am CST. Race will begin shortly after 10am CST. It's going to be a show of rejection, carnage, mayhem, and jubilation if someone pockets the $10,000.00. Get ready......its coming.

Here is the latest revised list of the drivers who are planning on running for the largest bounty purse ever....$10,000.00. We are currently at 27 drivers. What a show this will be.

Bobby Tanner
Brandon Dillon
Brent Mewbourn
Bubba Bacon
Dustin Hensley
Erin Early
Eugene Kelley
Gregg Cary
Jamie Whitaker
Jason Spegal
Josh Rohling
Kenny Forbes