• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - $10,000.00 Bounty Hill - August 16-18, 2013

TRCXP said:
So sounds like Timmie will be there..what's he driving his RZR?

Based on the drivers list over on page 10, he's signed up to give it a shot. So that either means

1) rental bug
2) he's going to RZR up it
3) going to have a new rig there
Or
4) going to climb to the top in his super secret hover craft bouncer.

ridered3 said:
Based on the drivers list over on page 10, he's signed up to give it a shot. So that either means

1) rental bug
2) he's going to RZR up it
3) going to have a new rig there
Or
4) going to climb to the top in his super secret hover craft bouncer.

Ultrabouncer

From wat ive read my conclusion is....ultrabouncer is gona get reunited wit itsbuilder...epic if im corect :dblthumb:

Here is the final list of the drivers who will be running for the largest bounty purse ever....$10,000.00. In order to have a better show for both fans and drivers we limited this to 30 drivers. We have an alternate list in case someone can't make it or decides the hill is not for them and they will go in order as they asked to be entered to run for the bounty. We put this list together based on first come....first to get on list. What a spectacle this will be......awesome awesome awesome.

Anthony Reed
Bobby Tanner
Brandon Dillon
Brent Mewbourn
Bubba Bacon
Cory Miller
Dale Larsen
Dustin Hensley
Erin Early
Eugene Kelley
Gregg Cary
Jamie Whitaker
Jonathan Jeffers
Jason Spegal
Josh Rohling
Kenny Forbes
Kenny Swafford
Kevin Posey
Lawrence Collins
Mark Mathis
Mike Bennett
Nick Sosebee
Selvey Vittitoe
Shawn Tolson
Tim Bacon
Tim Cameron
Todd Puckett
Travis Lovett
Travis Rouse
Travis Vance

TURNEROFFROAD said:
Tarot cards and chicken bones...

Ah man I was bringing my ouija board and was gonna let the spirits decide there fate molaugh

Oh well I'll seen y'all round noon loaded and for and awesome weekend and Pumpkin if you need more help tomorrow I'll be willing to give a hand

krackem said:
Did Shane Keller back out man I was wanting to see him hit it again

Shane Keller had other obligations from the start of this runs announcement. It was touch or go whether he could make it or not. He will be missed for sure.....Keller always brought full throttle with him. Top notch driver and machine.

I wish I could make it to this event because I sure had a blast at Monsters of Rock. This is an awesome park and someone will take the money home. :woot:

My and my son will be there in the morning. I've never been to this park. Can anyone tell me if the park is better suited for a rzr or a juggy? Just me and him coming so someone help me decide. Thanks

cjaajeep said:
My and my son will be there in the morning. I've never been to this park. Can anyone tell me if the park is better suited for a rzr or a juggy? Just me and him coming so someone help me decide. Thanks
If you coming to watch the bounty bring the RZR it will be easier to get around and park off the side of the road going up to the hill

Well folks.....this event weekend has begun. We have moved the start time of the run up by 1 hour.....the run will begin at 10am CST. All drivers must be present for drivers meeting at 9am CST. The park will be packed and the action will be furious. Please allow yourself extra time to get in the gate, get your rig situated, and to get up to the hill. We have a top notch list of drivers......this type of talent all together on one hill.....well you all know how this will go down.....come and get it