• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - $10,000.00 Bounty Hill - August 16-18, 2013

Re: AOP - $5000.00 Bounty Hill - August 16-18, 2013

redneckengineered said:
It kinda sucks you guys planned this for the same weekend as Ultra4 vs SRRS which is more than likely going to draw the majority of the rock bouncing crowd.

I think when Tom originally planed this the U4 qualifier in Hot Springs was just that a u4 qualifier only... Obviously since then the U4 vs. SRRS came to light. When Tom talked with me about working with him last week, the U4 deal was mentioned... He even went so far as to check and see it his vendors and such could do it a other weekend, but they already had their vacation pulled for that weekend and couldn't change it.

Both events will be exciting no doubt, I had my camping reservations for the Hot Springs deal since the day it was announced as that's kinda my 'Home' park

I don't think you'll make a bad choice going to either park OR any park in the Southeast that's doing it to it that weekend!!!

Hope to see ya on the trail!

anu7a4a9.jpg

Epic action AND miles of trail riding... It's gonna be a sweet weekend

Re: Re: Re: AOP - $5000.00 Bounty Hill - August 16-18, 2013

redneckengineered said:
It kinda sucks you guys planned this for the same weekend as Ultra4 vs SRRS which is more than likely going to draw the majority of the rock bouncing crowd.

X2

At least they are far enough apart that they'll both still draw a crowd.

I'll probably trail ride somewhere else though :****:

civicmindedex79 said:
Cant wait for this. I think if its any kind of dry this will be climbed. I am ready.
[/quote

Not saying it won't happen, but, don't be so sure. I have watched the rooster and LC, in suck-a punch, give it everything they had on when it was BONE DRY and less dug out. They did not get any farther than Shane Keller did when you guys tried it at the last event.

The soil was still good and damp the first event plus in august it should be bone dry as fawk

It is very possible that it will not be climbed I just know from start to end the last competition it changed ALOT when it started to dry out some either way I promise it will be a good show made even better with Ty and his team on board. :dblthumb:

with all the rain we had i say it has changed alot since last time and being in that holler you know its not getting any sun on it

If anyone makes it a buggy length past the farthest point that anyone has been its gonna be all new dirt and roots and rocks all over again and that wont even be half way up it should be a good show for sure I have not seen it since we had all the flooding rains its got to be washed out

redneckengineered said:
Imma climb it in my RZR 800 with my cawk in one hand and a Coors Light in the other :****:
DAMN, You are going to put on a SHOW .