• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - $10,000.00 Bounty Hill - August 16-18, 2013

Re: Re: AOP - $10,000.00 Bounty Hill - August 16-18, 2013

The hill has been retired, he will have others just not that one.

Hill was CRAZIE,,,,,I got a few good pics I,ll get posted up bout Monday er Tuesday,,,,yes Jamie got the high mark with Bobby bout a car length behind him,,,LOTS of crashes/broke parts on that sumbitch of a hill today yall ;D

AOP is a cool ass park that I,m proud has showed up as of late and HATS OFF to Tom for makin it happen!!!

Jamie whitaker has high mark and made that ledge look eeeezzzzzz!! Maybe ur youtube status will go up booyang

Jamie was the man yesterday. Did you get your running right Travis

As this event weekend comes to a close I want to say thanks to so many people. I thank each and every fan that came out to support the park and this event. I thank the drivers who put it all on the line and put on one of the best shows ever. I thank all the people from the Damn Locals 4x4 Club that worked many hours setting up and running some of the best recovery ever on these drivers rigs. I want to thank all the people that took the time and energy to clean up the entire hillside after the event was over. There are so many others that donated their time and effort to make this event the great event that it was. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Tom

rek said:
Jamie was the man yesterday. Did you get your running right Travis

Not running right yet... lost intrest since back surgery. Trying to get back in it.....

Adventure offroad ....... get u some ..........thanks tom and all that helped him put this show on... :woot:

Thank to the drivers but I'm a site sum ditch from running up and down that hill flipping buggies :****: and I appreciate the one driver that stopped me and shook my hand and said thanks for the recovery we were doing blue buggy and had a red shirt on didn't catch his name tho cut cool dude :dblthumb: hell of a show drivers :woot: :woot: :woot: flashemifyougotem

I know it's been said above but.. THANK YOU to all who came and put on the show for everyone!!!! You guys are the Lifeblood of this sport :driving: Another huge thanks to all the fans and spectators who came out to cheer Ya'll on and I want to thank Tom & Adventure Offroad Park for having us over to put on the Comp. I certainly enjoyed the Park and plan to go back ASAP :woot:

krackem said:
I appreciate the one driver that stopped me and shook my hand and said thanks for the recovery we were doing blue buggy and had a red shirt on didn't catch his name tho cut cool dude :dblthumb:

That was Brent Mewbourn. Good guy.

Latest posts