• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Whats Your Favorite Local Mom and Pop Diners?

This place is always good too here in Anniston!! Plus there is a kick ass pawnbroker right next door!! AH HA!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    686.7 KB · Views: 108
Jumbo and Delicious in Hendersonville, TN kicks ass! And Soapapilla's Tex-Mex in Hville is pretty damn amazing too.

I like Champy's too but for lunch I'm partial to a deli a couple blocks down called Mindy B's Deli. Maybe it's because Mindy is my wife and we own it and I eat for free but the food is pretty good.

Not sure if it counts, but the vortex in Atlanta is badass. A laughing skull amber with the Zombia apocolypse burger. Fifteen kinds of awesome.

Agree 100% with the Vortex. Went couple weeks ago and they got bad ass burgers and a HUGE liquor selection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Family Diner in Livingston AL. Owned and run by minnonite fresh baked food, pies and bread but only open for breakfast and lunch

Re: Re: Whats Your Favorite Local Mom and Pop Diners?

Buckner 's Jackson, Ga, all you can eat southern cooking at its finest

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

GUNNIN said:
The Family Diner in Livingston AL. Owned and run by minnonite fresh baked food, pies and bread but only open for breakfast and lunch

Those Mennonites make some amazing venison sausage down there. :eat:

Little Italy's in Gila Bend, Arizona. Also 20 minutes outside of Gila Bend on hwy 80 there is a bar and grill called The CO-OP with a badass steak cooked over a open fire.

Bringing this back up. I love this thread cause I travel so much and I like to lunch.

It's not mom and pops place but downtown Birmingham by regions Field is Tortugas pizza

Top Hog in Gallatin, TN. Best dang burger and fruit tea(cash or check only)

Swaney swifts in gallatin. Old soda and burger shop in the old pharmacy

The Luke said:
Top Hog in Gallatin, TN. Best dang burger and fruit tea(cash or check only)

Swaney swifts in gallatin. Old soda and burger shop in the old pharmacy

Do they mix the syrup and water for the soda?