• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Coilover Springs - BUY SELL TRADE THREAD

Re: Coilover Springs

Lurch said:
Looking for two 2.5 x 14 x 200 springs and 4 tender springs if any body has any.
Found two 200s still need tender springs and l have two 14in x2.5 x250lb pac black springs $60 if anybody needs them and one 14x2.5x130lb qa1 spring $15 and one qa1 14x2.5 unknown weight $15 text or call 9312359917

Re: Re: Re: Coilover Springs

Fire Freak said:
If he dont want the 18" springs i do

He hasn't messaged me so if you want them shoot me a message with your # and I'll call you after work tomorrow

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

can i hijack this thread,,, doing a 4 link in the rear of 88 toyota st cab 46 5spd long bed,, cut the bed off , running 35 swampers and toy axles looking at doing a tube bed with tank and small tool box, looking at the 14 coilover shocks, what springs should i put on the shocks, anyone got a good starting point for me ? doing leafs up front , we want good articulation in the rear , but stable, thanks

bigs10blazer said:
can i hijack this thread,,, doing a 4 link in the rear of 88 toyota st cab 46 5spd long bed,, cut the bed off , running 35 swampers and toy axles looking at doing a tube bed with tank and small tool box, looking at the 14 coilover shocks, what springs should i put on the shocks, anyone got a good starting point for me ? doing leafs up front , we want good articulation in the rear , but stable, thanks

You need to post this up in the tech fab section

Guys I need some helper/tender springs maybe 20Ib or 40Ib rate 4x2.5 HELP!!!!

Wanted PR of 16 x 200 and PR of 16 x 150 and a PR of 18 x 200 or 150 springs for 2.0 coil over

Latest posts