• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rock Bouncer Back Flip

Southern Rock Racing

Brandon Dillon has been working hard to prep his Southern Rock Racing Series Rig for the Worlds First Rock Bouncer Backflip!!!
He built a new rear end, 14 Bolt, Had his shocks re-valved and a new fuel cell built just for this show! He is no stranger to taking the harder line or killing bounty hills! He has what it takes to launch his big block Ford Powered buggy 30+ feet in the air, question is, does the rig have what it takes to survive it? Find out this weekend at BamaJam Farms during the halftime show! Please like and share with your friends!
Partners:
James O'Neal Dodge Chrysler Jeep, INC.
TrickShot Penetrating Lubricant - It Does The Trick
Axel Off Road Gear & Apparel

Quote from Brandon Dillon
"Gotta give props to several other folks for all the help, Pete Deck from DirtySouth Motorsports, Adam Woodlee from Wide Open Design, and Wayne Israelsen from Alltech Motorsports, thanks for the help and info guys, we ended up going with a 14 bolt rear end at the last minute, follow us to see an epic Mash Yer Motor Racing style BEATDOWN at BamaJam this weekend...."

Technician said:
It's a back flip roll over????

Yeah but that happens every weekend, this is a planned event. nobody has purposely ever backflipped a buggy.

Part of me is glad the attempt failed miserably, I'm gonna sai I thing the compression would have broken his back had he went full circle and slammed down on his rear suspension. Thumbs up for having the balls to do it tho!

Latest posts