• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WITC - ARCS Race #2 - April 25-26, 2014

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
Added by Ty Turner 3-17-14.

index.php

TURNEROFFROAD said:
I've been working for a couple of months on a new series. More details to come, but I wanted to go ahead and put the schedule out

Feb 28-1 Hog Wild Shootout @ SMORR

March 7-9 Race 1 @ HAWK PRIDE*

April 25-26 Race 2 @ WITC*

May 16-17 Rock Creek

July 11-13 4x4th of July @ Byrd's

July 18-20 Race 3 Choccolocco*

Aug 29-31 Finals @ Adventure Offroad Park*

The purse for the Series Races will be minimum of $3000.00 for first place and will pay 2nd and 3rd places as well

The payout for the finals with be a minimum of $10,000

* Powder Puff Run @ each of these events for a purse of $1000.00

Details on ALL these Events to follow soon

I'm ready for 2014 to get here!

GOOD NEWS on the way!!!!

I will attempt to get the info together for this announcement today. I have been trying to decide all week how to handle all the great drivers who wanted to compete.... I think most everyone will be pleased.

STAY TUNED

Re: Re: Re: WITC - ARCS Race #2 - April 25-26, 2014

TURNEROFFROAD said:
Keeping that on the down low for a little while.... thumb.gif
Lol, everyone will be prerunning the heck out of those trails. That Tanner is quick. I heard a ton of good things about race #1

9aguta2a.jpg

Guys come with your game faces on! We will be all about running hard until around 2ish again like the last race

WITC Race Two Driver List
4 Dean Lickliter
5 Steven Woolsey
6 Chad Molitor
7 Jamie Whitaker
8 Phil Hughes
9 Big Tim Bacon
10 Don Powell
11 Corey Miller
12 Heath Day
13 Xtacy Will Stewart
14 Brent Mewbourn
15 Joe Greene
16 Bree Molitor
17 Geno Fitzgerald
18 Jason Spegal
19 Dustin Hensley
20 Kenny Forbs
21 Brad Pence
22 Nathan Tidwell
23 Gregg Cary
24 Eddie Staggs
25 Garry Smith
26 Leon Cooper
27 Mark Mathis
28 Todd Puckett
29 Nick Cooper
30 Lawrence Collins
31 Jake Burkey
34 Billy Ramsey
35 Ethan Tanner
36 Pete Deck
37 Brandon Dillon
38 Shawn Tolson
39 Jarod Stover
40 Richie Keith
41 Rick Muns
42 Josh Rohling
43 Erin Early
44 Mike Duncan
45 Ryan Haeffner

That's a good list of drivers rite there. Are u gonna cut it off at 32 or let everybody run?

Glad to see that. Was at the first race & it was a good show. Y'all kept it moving & ran through the drivers quickly. I think it will be good to let everybody run as fast as y'all move them through. Let everybody get a run at the money & it'll be an even better show. booyang

Because you can ride a bicycle through it now. Darron needs to rework the trails. I was let down new years when none of them had been reworked at all, he use to keep up with them, maybe he has different priorities now.

I think you got it right in your first post when you said "on the other side of park" usually just for logistics or moving mass people and ease of people accessing the trail without a rig. They try and chose trails that are easily assessable and close in proximity. Twister 3 will be a bad bitch to race but cant deal with the six foot deep holes that were dug last time.

I love wheeling in the country it was the first park I ever went to and got me started in this crazy sport.

Out of curiosity why the move to 45 drivers? what happened to the set number of 32?

I agree with u on people fussing. I love the park because it's easily accessible if u break something but it also has some nasty obstacles. If Darron does nothing to the trails people bitch & if Darron tunes the trails up & makes em more challenging then people bitch.

Cole said:
Out of curiosity why the move to 45 drivers? what happened to the set number of 32?

32 was the number we went with only because we wanted to be finished by 2:00ish and make sure there was PLENTY of time for riding. After the first race finishing up at 12:40ish, we felt we could increase the number of racers and safely stay within the self imposed timeframe allowed. Our goal will still be to finish by around 2:00

The additional driver entry fees will go towards 1st,2nd and 3rd place on the year.