• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WITC - ARCS Race #2 - April 25-26, 2014

Dirty britches would be a good one to race up, make them run up the road turn up into the woods to the trail and then up the hill. Plenty on places for people to stand and be safe. You would just need to take the fence down at the bottom of the hill. I know someone that has already rolled all the way down the hill and landed right beside a post.

I have always thought dirty britches from the bottom to the top would be a good race hill. But nothing around that area and recovery wouldnt be any fun either. But I agree on dirty britches.

Look how hard it is to get Buggys out of twister 3, dirty britches would be a breeze compared to that.

At least Darron has equipment that he can help recover with. Which can help speed things along if needed.

TURNEROFFROAD said:
The additional driver entry fees will go towards 1st,2nd and 3rd place on the year.

So then there will be a set amount paid to 4-10th?

I cant wait tell race 2 and my wife said them girls better be ready she bringing it on that powder puff race !!!!! :driving:

I thought I'd put this up here and hopefully clarify how this will go down as far as payout go...

Thanks
Ty

se4a2e3u.jpg

Elliott said:
When was the sign up for this race?

Man, We sorta didn't have one... We had so many people who wanted to race. There was no way other than to take what we had and go with it..... I'm already working on a system that will work good for EVERYONE who wants to race for NEXT year and hope everyone is happy with it...

I had no idea so many folks would be READY TO COMPETE, a very pleasant surprise :dblthumb: This got going REAL FAST :woot:

Thanks to everyone

That many people wanting to run your series only tells you one thing. :dblthumb: Have yall ever thought about running more than one hill at a time kinda like we rock does at Dayton.Mike make it easier to run more rigs in the same amount of time.

Elliott said:
That many people wanting to run your series only tells you one thing. :dblthumb: Have yall ever thought about running more than one hill at a time kinda like we rock does at Dayton.Mike make it easier to run more rigs in the same amount of time.

I have thought about that actually... Poses a few issues tho

Twice as many cameramen and safety peeps and YOUR favorite drivers are never on the same hill at the same time to watch :(

If it'd work, I'd be running a 60 car field the next race!

Nooooooooooooo filming at Dayton was a nightmare trying to keep up with 4 or 5 buggies at once and those hills are right next to each other.

Latest posts