• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - ACS - Event#4 - September 19-21, 2014

adventureoffroadpark

The weekend of Sept. 19-21, 2014 will be our 4th event of our new park series. We are very happy to announce plans for our Adventure Challenge Series in 2014 at Adventure Offroad Park & Nature Center. While this series will progress into various forms, our main focus in 2014 will be on the Extreme 4x4 vehicles. We will run a series of 5 events with 1 or 2 challenges per event that will test both driver and machine. We will score each competitor based on time and have a points system with a top 5 points payout at the end of the series. Each event will have a $2500 payout to the top 3 finishers. The series championship purse will be $20,000.00 and be paid to the top 5 in points at the series end.

We are getting our list of drivers together for this race. If anyone wants in that's never raced with us please send us a message here.

Take a look at the list of drivers that are qualified or trying to make the race. The championship points are tight and a lot of money is on the line.

Adam Macke
Big Tim Bacon
Bills Toy
Bobby Tanner
Brandon Rogers
Bree Molitor
Bubba Bacon
Chad Groves
Chad Molitor
Dean Lickliter
Donald Powell
Dustin Hensley
Geno Fitzgerald
Greg Cary
Jake Burkey
Jamie Whitaker
Jason Spegal
Jessica Huffman
Jordan Gaddis
Josh McCallister
Justin Holt
Keith Dietrich
Kevin Posey
Lamar Steel
LC Collins
Little Tim Bacon
Mark Mathis
Nathan Lambert
Nick Cooper
Nick Sosebee
Peter Basler
Randal Key
Robbie Weathersbee
Robert Roach
Ryleigh Boyd
Shannon Webster
Shawn Tolson
Tim Cameron
Todd Puckett
Travis Lovett
Tyler Standefer
Wes Kean
Will Stewart

What the hell ? I'm bringing the Weeee pow !! ;D I preach run what you brung. Like big Tim said to someone on here in the past. If you got the balls, come run what you got.
I don't expect to win.. But I will premote the 4 cyl. class and future races and support the sport !! I just want to race ! I may upgrade one day. But this is what I built it for.

"4cyl bouncer , aint nobody got time fo dat " !! hitit

billstoy said:
What the hell ? I'm bringing the Weeee pow !! ;D I preach run what you brung. Like big Tim said to someone on here in the past. If you got the balls, come run what you got.
I don't expect to win.. But I will premote the 4 cyl. class and future races and support the sport !! I just want to race ! I may upgrade one day. But this is what I built it for.

"4cyl bouncer , aint nobody got time fo dat " !! hitit
he ant scared! Just rolled it over at the top of the 1st race hill

yes ! on my top again on the first hill with very little damage to 1 bar, rolled it up right and ran race 2 Made a clean run on the harder 2nd hill !!
It was a good day for Billstoy Had a great time. put up a epic toyota beat down with no breaks !!
Go Yoda. weepower !! :****: