• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - SFWDA Trail Fest - May 2-4, 2014

adventureoffroadpark

We are very pleased to announce that we will be hosting the SFWDA Trail Fest at Adventure Offroad Park & Nature Center next year. It will be our goal to make this event one of the best trail riding events of the year. As the date gets closer we will announce more of the activities that we already have planned.

Re: AOP - Trail Fest - May 2-4, 2014

From Southern Four Wheel Drive Association

2014 Trailfest is the 11th annual and will be at the new venue Adventure Off-Road Park located at 1040 Ellis Cove Road, South Pittsburg, TN. With 500 acres of land, and over 77 trails, the AOP has something to offer all levels of off road enthusiasts. In addition to the $45 pre-registration fee ($60 day of event), there will be a park riding fee of $25 per driver and $5 per passenger. Registration fee will cover guided trail rides, an obstacle course, RC rock crawl, hill climb, catered meal for two and a huge raffle. There will be limited RV hookups but plenty of primitive campsites with a clean shower house on site. For questions or to offer help, contact Brandon at 423.298.6276. With the new web-site still under construction, the pre-registration will be linked to the old web-site and facebook.

BHUDSON said:
and have a reality TV crew there to catch the action

I know I am a bit strange, but does this make anyone want to attend more. It makes me want to avoid it like the plague!
I despise "reality" tv......

But other than that is sounds like a great event at an awesome park :woot:

Ok lets call it, "a factual television series with award winning producers about the world of Off Roading". The camera crew will be focusing on the select group of drivers identified for the television series while they complete a closed course at AOP.

What if I just want to
Show up and ride I don't need a guided trail ride or a meal or a raffle I just wanna ride?

Jpyke15 said:
What if I just want to
Show up and ride I don't need a guided trail ride or a meal or a raffle I just wanna ride?

Good luck,

It's a SFWDA event, just like Dixie Run.

SFWDA wants their $ to put on these events

There are 4 or 5 of us thinking bout coming. Are they giving a special rate to those who want to come stay from Friday to Sunday or do you have to pay $25 per day? ??? :dunno:

Jpyke15 said:
What if I just want to

we always just rode when it was at windrock. never really even seen the sfwda stuff but windrock is a lot bigger

Normal park fees DO apply... TrailFest Registration is for 2 adults, and includes raffle and Saturday Night Dinner. There will be some who choose not to register for TrailFest and just pay normal park fees... this is ok. But they will not get Saturday night dinner and cannot participate in the raffle.

I also heard they have over 10G worth of stuff for the raffle. Of course if I had all the tickets but the number of items being raffled I would still not win anything.

Pumpkin said:
Normal park fees DO apply... TrailFest Registration is for 2 adults, and includes raffle and Saturday Night Dinner. There will be some who choose not to register for TrailFest and just pay normal park fees... this is ok. But they will not get Saturday night dinner and cannot participate in the raffle.

Are you sure on this?