• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Syria

85buggy said:
Will the American government ever have the balls to
Fawk some dip **** country up ? What say you ?

Does the government have balls, NO! I can count on one hand, the politicians we have that might actually have a pair that will stand up for what this country stands for.

We need to stay the **** out of syria right now.

InDaShop said:
They sure did, they ****ed this country up real good.

yup!

I think there is only one way the current president saves this trainwreck of foreign policy and the middle east, as well as proves he's hardline.

Call a press conference, say 6pm on Thursday night (3am in Tehran).
Announce to the American people that we will not stand for this BS in Syria, but we will not be doing anything in or to Syria. Instead announce we will stop chasing around the same rebels/insurgents all over the Mideast from Kuwait to Iraq, to Afghanistan into Pakistan and now Syria that are funded/trained by Iran.
And "at this moment we are currently dropping bombs on all nuclear targets inside Iran."

He'll and we'll never do it, but thats what I think should happen.

Then the whole hornets nest it kicks up will be easy to identify who is a target and who isnt.

Trailabite said:
I agree, but America is still a better place to live than most parts of the world!

Not picking a fight with you, but you sound content.
I'm far from content, I'd like to see our country restored back to a feared super power. Vs. waiting until we lower our country down to all of the shittier ones standards which we are rapidly doing daily.

i'm tired of this country being dragged down by the dead weight you and i both support everyday we work at our jobs. unemployment and gov. assistance is supposed to help you get back on your feet not become a way of life or how you get a check. i would flip burgers at mcdonalds before i would ever live off of the government.

it's time to start hurt'n feelings, stop supporting dead beats and make this country great again, instead of the laughing stock.

wizzo said:
i'm tired of this country being dragged down by the dead weight you and i both support everyday we work at our jobs. unemployment and gov. assistance is supposed to help you get back on your feet not become a way of life or how you get a check. i would flip burgers at mcdonalds before i would ever live off of the government.

it's time to start hurt'n feelings, stop supporting dead beats and make this country great again, instead of the laughing stock.

AMEN...

InDaShop said:
Not picking a fight with you, but you sound content.
I'm far from content, I'd like to see our country restored back to a feared super power. Vs. waiting until we lower our country down to all of the shittier ones standards which we are rapidly doing daily.

No argument - We do need to fix a lot of things here in the US and get back some respect!

85buggy said:
I'd like to c a real show of force. Then c how the "world" reacts

I think Im gonna agree here.... Blow syria the **** off the map then the first attack from a supporter of syria, Do the same to them. I know we gotta be seating on some A-bombs. Might be world war 3 at the end but hey, its coming one day anyways.
Obama needs to quit making threats and do it or just stfu and :gtfo: Why would he even announce that we are thinking about striking? Makes no sense to me.

I dont understand why we are even discussing Syria, when Iran is who is propping them up. Go after Iran and get the healing started.

I watched a few minutes of the POTUS address tonight. He to quit cause blood pressure was raising!

Killed me when he said that troops are coming home from Iraq and Afghanistan, yet I've got a buddy deploying to Afghanistan next year...really getting out of that place huh.

wow...

the news media is going full retard. especially FOX and CNN...

I guess war gives them something to report on, and no war is bad for business.

:flipgotcha:

InDaShop said:
I dont understand why we are even discussing Syria, when Iran is who is propping them up. Go after Iran and get the healing started.

Iran has been the REAL problem over there since the Shah left and the lunitics took over. They are behind most of the terrorism that goes on. Eventually this country will have to deal with Iran, but it looks like we are going to sit on our thumbs and let them develope nukes first. I really don't like thinking much about how that is going to play out.

Eh.. I say stay the hell out. shut the :afro: up so the idle threats will stop. and let them kill themselves.

We as a country need to stay the hell out of other peoples problems for awhile and get our **** right.