• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I'd like to clarify something...WARNING RANT

Metal Head said:
My original rant was because I didn't know who was perpetuating it, you or someone from SRRS. I brought it out in the open to attempt to find out who was doing what. I did not continue to accuse you, I used your situation (not selling shirts/decals) as an example. I'm not still accusing you either. You're part of the original equation, that doesn't mean if I mention you I'm blaming you.

Well, you picked the wrong person to use as a carrot.
wait, can you use that as a decal?

Re: Re: Re: I'd like to clarify something...WARNING RANT

Draco said:
So everything be damned for $...Awesome.

You keep posting and you'll never sell anything to anyone here. :****: Keep shooting yourself in the foot....Sometimes it's just best to shut up.

Nailed it.

Metal Head said:
Define everything? What exactly am I sacrificing? I make decals to make money, all this family/friends/camaraderie stuff is why I 4 wheel, not why I make decals. I am not a rock bouncer and I have never met anyone here. You act as if I'm betraying you.

You're right Eric, I don't know you, and if you want to make the point that you have shirts I don't know about, well how would I know unless you tell me? I didn't blame you for anything, I told my side and said it was stupid for all this lingering BS towards me to continue, Jeremy from SRRS was the one I spoke to from their page. Our (you and I) disagreement was settled when I didn't use the idea.
I hate that this has been brought out in public...
We never had a "venture" together, you are a business and SRRS is a business. I bought your designs and i had my own stickers made... that doesnt give you the right to advertise on our facebook page for free. This Wheeling group is like a family (most of the time family gets to promo for free on our facebook page), and you disrespected Eric (family), so I didnt feel like I should let you promo your junk for free. I tried to help you and give ideas that would help you grow your business, going on a public forum and calling people out was not one of them. It would be in your best interest to drop this. If you feel like you need to discuss anything with me or SRRS over this feel free to call:
(770) 315-4129 Jeremy Forsyth

Metal Head said:
The bottom line is, business is business, I don't allow family, friends, politics, loyalties or anything else to affect my business.

Metal Head said:
Define everything? What exactly am I sacrificing? (snip) You act as if I'm betraying you.

You pretty well defined it right there. Betraying me...No. But you're basically ****ing with family. You want to call out Jeremy and Eric because you didn't get your way....Here? Not a good idea.

This is just going to get worse for you...

FroggF350 said:
I hate that this has been brought out in public...
We never had a "venture" together, you are a business and SRRS is a business. I bought your designs and i had my own stickers made... that doesnt give you the right to advertise on our facebook page for free. This Wheeling group is like a family (most of the time family gets to promo for free on our facebook page), and you disrespected Eric (family), so I didnt feel like I should let you promo your junk for free. I tried to help you and give ideas that would help you grow your business, going on a public forum and calling people out was not one of them. It would be in your best interest to drop this. If you feel like you need to discuss anything with me or SRRS over this feel free to call:
(770) 315-4129 Jeremy Forsyth

Dude you are full of ****. I asked you about putting my designs on your Facebook page and you gave me the go ahead only to take them down like 2 days later. I did what you asked me to do, I asked Eric about using his idea, so what if I was a little pushy about it, I thought it would be a good seller. He said no and I didn't use it, so disrespect my ass.

You never mentioned anything about me having to pay to put my designs on your page. So this whole fiasco started because you got upset about the manner in which I asked Eric about his phrase??

Attachments

• Convo.png
    Convo.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 383
"Always tell the truth, so you don't have to remember the story".

Thanks for posting our PRIVATE convo. Shows how much of a douche you are.
The good thing is, everything I said in that... Others have had the exact same sentiments!
Thanks Jon for your post, cause it relieves me that we thought exactly the same...

I'd dig ditches for SRRS.

WOOPOW!

LandSpeeder said:
"Always tell the truth, so you don't have to remember the story".

Thanks for posting our PRIVATE convo. Shows how much of a douche you are.
The good thing is, everything I said in that... Others have had the exact same sentiments!
Thanks Jon for your post, cause it relieves me that we thought exactly the same...

I'd dig ditches for SRRS.

WOOPOW!
You don't seem like the ditch diggin type!

I would drink beer and cheer you on if you start though.

KNOW DAT!

"Knock knock"
"Who there?"
"KNOW DAT!"
"Gone home Tripp!"
"Nah bruh! It's TJ, I made stickers and errythang!"

(Simulation that may or may not be from actual events.)

I don't have a dog in this fight and don't really give a **** but I'm surprised that Metal Head sells any stickers at all. His designs look like they were drawn with crayons by a blind down syndrome kid in his parents basement and then imported into a IBM 486 using built in MS Paint fonts. WTF

Re: Re: Re: I'd like to clarify something...WARNING RANT

redneckengineered said:
I don't have a dog in this fight and don't really give a **** but I'm surprised that Metal Head sells any stickers at all. His designs look like they were drawn with crayons by a blind down syndrome kid in his parents basement and then imported into a IBM 486 using built in MS Paint fonts. WTF

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! Jeezus tits, that's funny

Wow this got good. :popcorn:

Does he not realize that the longer this thread goes on and stays at the top the more people will see it and never buy anything from him? :dunno: