• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired CSC FAB "OUTLAW" BUGGY FOR SALE

onealdodge

Labronn's personal rig-
I can't believe I am selling this rig but I see no time in the near future with 3 sons playing sports. I rode my other rig twice this year so this one will just sit and it deserves to be out on the trails. I have talked to Labronn about selling it and he is willing to talk to anyone about the buggy that's interested. He went through the rig after the SRRS season. It will take in the 60k plus range to duplicate and several months to build and several more months to get the bugs out and tune the suspension. It's ready to load up and ride/race right now! Ricky B has a complete photo shoot of buggy I will try to attach the link. I am not in a panic mode to sell it. It's priced to sell at a no brainer price.

Specs:
6.0 LS with LS3 intake, Jim's harness, port/polished heads, cam, and some other mods
PTC TH350 trans with reverse manual valvebody
NP205 with NWF cable twin sticks

Rockwells with Ouverson Chromos
PSC pump and 10" steering rams F/R
Wilwood pinion brakes
Mason DynamicElectric over hydraulic rear steer system

1410 driveshafts with 2" .25" wall DOM
7075 2" aluminum links with 1-1/4" QA1 rod ends
17" MRW double beadlocks with 43" sticky's

Like every CSC buggy the interior is clean, comfortable and very spacious. The custom built aluminum dash holds all the gauges as well as two 6? Memphis marine speakers and a Memphis 250 watt amp. To finish it off two blue Corbeau Clubman seats that fit perfectly with the style of the buggy.

The width is 94" Height is 70" to top and belly is 23" to bottom. Wheel base is 122" The weight is 4500lbs

Full feature gallery:
http://www.rickybphotography.com/Rig-Features/Outlaw-CSC-Fab

Price is $45,000 At this price I will not have room to pay retail on your trade.
Will trade for Jeep TJ,JK, Hot rods,Rat Rod,RZR,Ranger,4 wheeler,Diesel truck-NO FORDS-toy hauler-trailer-something I can turn around and sell.
404-925-8515 Steven

couple of pics from photo shoot

Attachments

• csc1.jpg
    csc1.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 5,716
  • csc2.jpg
    csc2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 5,679
  • csc4.jpg
    csc4.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 5,686
  • csc3.jpg
    csc3.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 5,706
Thanks,
I may have the jesse Haines fab buggy sold. If it sells I am keeping the outlaw buggy. Whichever one goes first!

onealdodge said:
Thanks,
I may have the jesse Haines fab buggy sold. If it sells I am keeping the outlaw buggy. Whichever one goes first!

GLWS on the outlaw buggy...the Jesse Haines buggy is badass. How much you asking for it?

Update.... The JHF Willys buggy is gone. It's headed to Nebraska. I still have the csc outlaw rig!

GO BIG RED! JHF buggy is due in Nebraska by 2 pm. Just want to say that dealing with Steven and his crew at O'Neal Dodge has been an awesome experience, Steven and David have shown true Southern hospitality. Thanks again Steven!

Damn, I was hoping to get to see the JHF buggy in action. Saw it at chocoloco, but just sitting at camp. Nice rig.

no2hud said:
GO BIG RED! JHF buggy is due in Nebraska by 2 pm. Just want to say that dealing with Steven and his crew at O'Neal Dodge has been an awesome experience, Steven and David have shown true Southern hospitality. Thanks again Steven!
Thanks Rich I hope your happy with it! I really hated to see it go but I hated it even more to see it just sitting there.
Backup for the outlaw buggy.

Latest posts