• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stony Lonesome must see trail list

Re: Stoney Lonesome must see trail list

Had a great time!! I will definetly be back. Next time I will have several other rigs with me. First trail of the day was Timbuk 2. I beat and beat got covered in mud trying to get over and around the big rock. I finally had to say mercy. It was slick and nasty as hell. Before I left there was a gapping 43" hole on the bottom an top side of the rock. Good luck to the next guy. It whipped me. Came up timbuk 1 later that day. nice little crawl. Made 4 good full throttle attempts at Whos your daddy but was denied 4 times right at the top. Last time really got my attention!! Met up with a guy in a jeep that said he lived right down the road and he showed me several trails that wasn`t even on the map. He was a little weird (wasn`t sure how to take him at first) but, he ended up being ok. We rode as much as a person could from about 9:00 till 430. One hill to the other. You guys have a great park and it is setup really nice. After going places like Gray rock, Morris, Tellico and Harlan there is no dought this place should be on someones TO GO list!!

Re: Stoney Lonesome must see trail list

Glad to hear you had a good time and that someone helped you around the park. It is a little confusing at first, but really it's just a bunch of loops that come back to the same place.

We will post up some pictures of the new trails from this weekend and give you some directions of how to get to them next time out.

stepup said:
Were you the weird guy in the jeep he met Kush?

Kush hangs out with a lotta weird guys. :****: I could possibly be that guy or not. I usually describe myself as a handsome, debonair, young gentleman. But, to each their own.

I want to bump this thread back up since there's been a lot of new trails cut at Stony since the last update. We've got a group going this weekend and wanted to hit the some of the new trails.

Latest posts