• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Half an inch off" (budget) rockwell build

Re: "Half an inch off" (budget) rockwell build

Hummmm...

75c5ded9c7d71ddb9e02f5af9adaae55.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have to get my "gofundme account" up.

I have the extra steer axle. I'm not going to put it in until a have the time/money to do it proper.
Overson shafts, second PS pump...
To be honest I'm really just enjoying the rig the way it is. I'm going to take a little time and full-ass everything that I've half-assed.

I stopped by to put my order in for a torque converter.

The "new clutch" comment was me being a smart ass regarding the manual trans that is currently in it.

Either way the guys at PTC are awesome to talk to and deal with. Can't wait to get the auto in my rig. A lot of my concerns about running an auto are no more after a 10 min convo with Tim and Ed. Good people...

Eddyj said:
I'll have to get my "gofundme account" up.

I have the extra steer axle. I'm not going to put it in until a have the time/money to do it proper.
Overson shafts, second PS pump...
To be honest I'm really just enjoying the rig the way it is. I'm going to take a little time and full-ass everything that I've half-assed.
I need a GoFundMe as well, I figured I give enough of my money away, to the gov. and welfare suckers, I could handle get some back. Lol

I've seen a few videos of yours, and seems to work good the way it is.

It's not a srrs ready rig. However ever since the stickies got put on, I have been very happy with it.
Besides some cracked fuel cell problems I've had very little complaints.

I believe my rig is "P approved"... that's got to be worth something :dunno:

Eddyj said:
It's not a srrs ready rig. However ever since the stickies got put on, I have been very happy with it.
Besides some cracked fuel cell problems I've had very little complaints.

I believe my rig is "P approved"... that's got to be worth something :dunno:

Its a fun rig for sure when it IS running :flipoff1: I dig it alot the manual is fun IMO but youll be way more happy with Auto