• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - Easter On The Rocks - April 17-21, 2014

Stony_Lonesome_OHV_Park

Thanks to everyone that came out for our "Happy Crawladays", it was a great day. We will continue working on our trails to further accommodate the rock crawling crowd. Our next "open crawl" will be April 19th. "Easter On The Rocks" will be the next big rock crawling day at Stony Lonesome. This is also the day of our night ride so we will be open from 8 am until midnight. Until then, we are open five days a week, Thursday through Monday, 8:30 am to 5 pm. We look forward to seeing y'all there!! :dblthumb:

Re: STL - Easter On The Rocks - April 15-20, 2014

Added to calendar. Put days as all they are open from Thursday through Monday.

Wonder if they would give us a week discount???? RV, cabin, and entry!!!!

I'm waiting on Tyler to chime in on this one :dunno:

John, all you have to do is talk to Haley in the office upon arrival. She will be the one taking care of the cabins, RV sites, and discounts. thumb.gif

I think we ought to do a Hardline "Meet And Greet" at this event. Just a great trail riding time. No comps!! Maybe even do name tags and party around a central bonfire Saturday night.

What say Hardline?????

JohnG said:
I think we ought to do a Hardline "Meet And Greet" at this event. Just a great trail riding time. No comps!! Maybe even do name tags and party around a central bonfire Saturday night.

What say Hardline?????

100% game :dblthumb:

Someone should makes us some $1.00 vinyl stickers so we could stick our screen names on our rigs

JohnG said:

What say Hardline?????

I'm in for a hardline ride

I would be willing to participate. Let me know if you need anything from me.

What are the cabins like? Cost? Saw some pics on the facebook page, but didn't see any info on the inside?

Brett, cabins are pretty basic with 2 bunk beds, a mini fridge, and a bathroom/shower. They are more like "pods" that look like a cabin on the outside. HOWEVER they are a GREAT deal money wise.

Sounds good, basic is fine as long as its got a hot shower, toilet and a bed

Just letting yall know....our cabins and trailors usually book up weeks in advance, so if your planning on staying call the office at 256 287 1133.