• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MOR - Shoot Out and Bounty Hill - May 3-4, 2014

Dizzel568

Moonlight off road will be hosting their second event may 3,4. Saturday is going to consist of a shoot out and Sunday a bounty hill. They have a guarantee payout of 1000$ on the hill and are talking about making it 2000$. The shoot out classes are by tire size and it's 10$ a rig to race, 100% payback on every class plus 250$ for the 43"+ tire class. Classes will go as follows

35" and under
36" to 38"
39" to 42"
43"+

Minimum Safety requirements are

Fire extinguisher
Helmet
Seatbelt

Entry to the event is 10$ per person.

https://m.facebook.com/moonlightracing1?__user=10000501649140

Re: MOR Shoot Out and Bounty Hill

Hell ya! You going to run your jeeps? It's going to be a damn good time.

You should try to have bounty hill run on Saturday as well so that if any one that wants to come from the south can have Sunday as day to travel back. People have to go back to work on Monday not going to wanna race Sunday hurry up load up and drive for hours into the night and then get up for work. Just my opinion. :dunno:

I just posted it for them. Use the Facebook link to contact the owner. I def understand what you mean tho.

I don't have Facebook but maybe you could relay the message just trying to help out.

We have changed some things for this event it will start at 10:00 am now. 43 and up class will be first and Bounty Hill will on Saturday after races.

What is the shoot out? Is it rock crawling? How long is the course?

Is there going to be a sxs class ? I could have swore I read that on another thread or facebook.

*Update*

The owners have decided to make it a 1 day event. This should help with traveling for those of you making a long haul. The large tire classes (39"-42" and 43"+) will go first at 10 am. This will allow for repairs before the bounty hill while the small tire classes and sxs run.

Event times

May 3

10 a.m. Shootout starts, large tire classes start 39-42 43+

At the end of the large tires the small tires and sxs will run

Bounty hill after

The park only offers primitive camping but it's free with your entry. If your looking for lodging I would suggest looking at options in Sullivan mo.