• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Southern Shine Crawl - May 23-26, 2014

Re: Harlan Souther Shine Crawl 2014

My luck is I would break down getting up there on the way to get hitched. Cool spot though I tell my friends they will be taking my ashes up there someday and taking me up Mason Jar one last time.

Rzr's are there to watch the crawlers and that fine there will be plenty of rigs I am sure. Most important thing is that the park is full and that will help continue to keep it open to ride, I have never seen a big issue with the rzr's here at Harlan but it is a huge park with tons of trails, main thing get out and ride and enjoy whatever you ride

jp fan said:
Rzr's are there to watch the crawlers and that fine there will be plenty of rigs I am sure. Most important thing is that the park is full and that will help continue to keep it open to ride, I have never seen a big issue with the rzr's here at Harlan but it is a huge park with tons of trails, main thing get out and ride and enjoy whatever you ride
We had a couple of close calls at the April fools ride, both time could have been very ugly, one a RZR was flying down the hill with mud covering his windshield, I guess he was watching out the passenger side to make sure he wasn't running off the mountain, anyway at the last minute he saw us. Another was a RZR drifting around one of the nice banked blind turns.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TBItoy said:
Can we add this to the Calendar? ???

If this is a planned large ride at the park, I can. I do not put "We are riding here" type rides on the calendar. Need more information please.

Southern Shine Crawl is a ride thats planned on the same weekend every year... it and fall crawl are biggest planned events/rides harlan has

highrolrcustoms said:
Southern Shine Crawl is a ride thats planned on the same weekend every year... it and fall crawl are biggest planned events/rides harlan has

Thanks, added it to calendar.

Thanks John this is a great time last year Tim Smith was there from the show Moonshiners not sure about what they have planned I will inform when I get some info

Re: Re: HAR - Southern Shine Crawl - May 23-26, 2014

rednecklights said:
I sure would like to make it up there in the near future!

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
Fall Crawl is a huge event its in Oct. hope to see you up here sometime

onepieceatatime said:
My luck is I would break down getting up there on the way to get hitched. Cool spot though I tell my friends they will be taking my ashes up there someday and taking me up Mason Jar one last time.
I tell my friends I want my ashes to be put in a douche and run through one more time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk