• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Fall Crawl - October 17-19, 2014

Re: Harlan Fall Crawl 2014

Wheres a good place to stay in a cabin? ive never been down there so not familiar with anything there

Short a deposit, I am in, my son has a surgery, just have to confirm the dates. He would be there, but I like being married. Play on and bring it Stevo. You have a ride and you helped build it,

lowbudgetjunk said:
Short a deposit, I am in, my son has a surgery, just have to confirm the dates. He would be there, but I like being married. Play on and bring it Stevo. You have a ride and you helped build it,

Hardline Ride is the one I'm going to go to :)

Fall Crawl @ Harlan

I know it's the weekend after the Hardline Ride, but is anyone else going? Some kiddo scheduling issues knocked me out of the forum ride, but still hope to meet some of y'all at Fall Crawl. :dblthumb:

Re: Fall Crawl @ Harlan

Not 100% on either of those weekends because of work schedule, but if I'm not working on Thanksgiving weekend that's where I'll be.

Re:

We did a night ride at Harlan and our guide had a little too much moonshine, one jeep had a steering box fall off randomly and we couldn't get it back on so we all piled in my tracker and it sliced a tire with no spare and we ended up stranded up by the Stadium and had to sleep up there for the night till we could get help. I thought it was pretty cool and it taught me to always carry survival **** there.