image.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 158
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 144
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 143
Sweet looking ride! Got any pictures of the link setup for the Eaton? Always liked those axles and want to save some linked pictures for the future.

How about some pics of the underside, and interior. OH and the WB, width, belly clearance, and hieght. Thanks :eat:

Bump.

I am the wife lol, read all directions and was trying to figure out if this was the correct way to bump it back to the top in the classified listings or is it best to delete and repost? :-*

Shelly Sholts Randolph said:
Bump.

I am the wife lol, read all directions and was trying to figure out if this was the correct way to bump it back to the top in the classified listings or is it best to delete and repost? :-*

Yes that is the correct way. Or answer some of the questions that are posted and that will bring it back up to the top of the list as well.

Ii think I've answered everyone's questions as of today with the exception of the top one about pic of the Eaton setup. Don't have any pics of that but will try and take some for ya ASAP.. Thanks :)

Free bump! Good luck on the sale Randolph, I hate to see you sell I'm close to having Second Chance done. It has all the powertrain out of Jays ol'yellow buggy with a few upgrades. Anyone wanting a rig this is a tough one have seen in action will take a beating and come back for more. :dblthumb:

God Bless

Revelation Fab

Any measurements? Top of cage? Belly? Wheelbase? X2 on more pics of link setups and interior. Build thread?

wheel base is 120inches top of cage is 81inches width is 48inches