• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BAD - ECORS Race - July 26, 2014

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
ecors said:
HERE IT IS!!
Thanks to everyone who has patiently waited for this, we have been quite busy getting all the kinks worked out. We cannot be more excited about the upcoming season and we hope you are too!
MAY 10 - Kick Off Event DAYTON, TN
JUNE 14 - MARION, NC : The Flats
JULY 26 - ATTICA, IN : Badlands Off Road Park
SEPTEMBER 6 - DURHAMTOWN, GA : Durhamtown Off Road Park
OCTOBER 4 - Finale DAYTON, TN
Thanks again! Hope to see you all out there and stay tuned for updates and new things coming to the 2014 season!

Visit www.ECORS.com to register for a season membership. (registration will be open by End of Business today)

RACE #3 of the 2014 ECORS series! July 25-26!
This will be the first ever night race!
We will be doing a short course and long endurance course event.
We have added a class for this race only!--- 2wd BUGGIES!!! entry is $85 and this will be a trophy race!
All other classes remain the same! UTV- A - AA - B - C- and TOYOTA TRAIL!!!
Check out the website for more information or our FACEBOOK PAGE https://www.facebook.com/eastcoastoffroadracingseries?ref=hl
E-MAIL us with questions : [email protected]

Attachments

• badlandsfb.jpg
    badlandsfb.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 103
So I found out about this too late to be ready and it got my head spinning. I've got a a juggy with a stock SBC on pane and tons with just coil and 4 links. Is it a waste of my time to run it basically just fun or is there a good class I would fit in? Badlands isn't to far from me and this has me interested.

onepieceatatime said:
So I found out about this too late to be ready and it got my head spinning. I've got a a juggy with a stock SBC on pane and tons with just coil and 4 links. Is it a waste of my time to run it basically just fun or is there a good class I would fit in? Badlands isn't to far from me and this has me interested.

As long as your original frame extends forward beyond your engine pulleys and to the rear behind the front seat mounts, it sounds like you would be in 'B' Class. You MUST comply with the general safety rules for all race vehicles. The rules and the registration link are on the website. http://www.ecors.com/rules/
Hope to see you there!

Only a week away! Get those rigs ready! Land rush starts, two courses. Will it be a battle of who has the best lights?

Event Schedule:
Friday
Registration and Tech inspection 12 Noon-10PM
Pre running 7:30PM-10:45PM

Saturday
5PM Mandatory Drivers Meeting

Short Course Race: 30 minutes for each class
6PM UTV and 2WD buggy
6:45PM A,AA,B,C,TT

Endurance Course: 2 Hours
8PM All classes
Most laps with shortest amount of elapsed time wins.