• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Buggy build "Indecision"

Re: Buggy build "Indecision"

5BrothersFabrication said:
Quick, Greg! Hide the titty threads!

:flipoff1:

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll I willlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll haveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm firstttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt beforeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn deleteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I willllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll getttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu whennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I findddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Untillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I guesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss theyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy willllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee stilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... flashemifyougotem

ADMINISTRATOR

5BrothersFabrication said:
Quick, Greg! Hide the titty threads!

:flipoff1:

What.... Titties.... Omg I've never seen those before... Wait what are these things petruding from my chest????? Come on now... I am Patrick's wife sooooo I can probably make most of yall blush :****:

. "I do think he rubbed one off on me alot ".
[/quote]

I fixed that for ya. Welcome to hardline. I think your going to fit in just fine.

ljholmann said:
What.... Titties.... Omg I've never seen those before... Wait what are these things petruding from my chest????? Come on now... I am Patrick's wife sooooo I can probably make most of yall blush :****:

Hahahahahaha, maybe so, but you'd lose a pissing match with most of us though, except Casey(I saw him squat on Boat ramp once) . :flipoff1: :rolf: :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
Hahahahahaha, maybe so, but you'd lose a pissing match with most of us though, except Casey(I saw him squat on Boat ramp once) . :flipoff1: :rolf: :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

Lol, was he able to get his overalls down in time?

ljholmann said:
Lol, was he able to get his overalls down in time?

Not in time.......................... Those Pull ups must be tight. :butt:

ADMINISTRATOR

ljholmann said:
Well we may have to get him a "go girl".

Bahahahahahahahahahaha............................. You GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!............... molaugh

ADMINISTRATOR

About once a week or so I still think about sending Patrick a text. I miss the hell outta that dude.

Did we ever come up with a hashtag or sticker or anything?

Re: Re: Buggy build "Indecision"

The Luke said:
About once a week or so I still think about sending Patrick a text. I miss the hell outta that dude.

Did we ever come up with a hashtag or sticker or anything?
Same here. I pass by spots at windrock and I can almost see us talking to one another...

"P: Whatya wanna hit next??
Me: Don't matter man...im jus here to follow your hundo droppin ass around.
P: oh what-the-****-ever.....lets go run schoolbus.
Me: Hope I don't holdya up!
P: [rolleyes] "

tonybolton said:
Same here. I pass by spots at windrock and I can almost see us talking to one another...

"P: Whatya wanna hit next??
Me: Don't matter man...im jus here to follow your hundo droppin ass around.
P: oh what-the-****-ever.....lets go run schoolbus.
Me: Hope I don't holdya up!
P: [rolleyes] "
i remember that day a little before you tried to cut off your fingers. We were on 15 and I turtled on that big rock because I didn't want to thrash on it scare Aiden and Patrick said get the hell away from him there ain't nothing here but a Ford gonna pull a Ford lol that was good times. Then a little while after you tried to stop your fan and we all had to haul ass off the mountain. You guys left so me and Patrick set and bullshited for awhile and was debating on rattle rock but we all left and you must have left your jacket so Patrick took it with him to get it back to you. We was also making fun of those jackasses in that a team looking van. Patrick was calling them the gay team I found out a little later from him why he was saying that about those guys :****:

fordcontraption01 said:
Now that I think of it I'm pretty sure that was the day that little mule ate me damn rear tire and almost ripped my rear knuckle off

That was awful. I kept watching like sling shot being pulled back with the band getting thinner and thinner and thinner.....

Seems like every encounter I've ever had with a Rockwell rig that was stuck/broke included only having 3 wheels still attached. LOL