• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

That video is hilarious! laughed my ass off the whole time... Insurance companies would have a field day with that **** now!

patooyee said:
I have this lazy worthless USPS delivery :afro: lady that claims she can't lift a package over 15 lbs due to a medical condition. (She seems perfectly healthy to me.) She delivers both at my house and business since I live across the street. So when I have pickups she either pulls one of my employees off the job to carry my packages out to her truck for her or just doesn't pick them up at all. She'll lie on the pickup request report saying the packages weren't there or some other BS that isn't true. Much of the time the packages aren't even 15 pounds, but she ASSUMES they are and won't touch them because many of them often are over 15 lbs. When she picks up at my work she always fills a 1-gallon mug (that's not an exaggeration at all) with free coke from my machine, doesn't even ask. I'm always afraid to stop her because I think she'll "loose" even more of my mail if I do. I find it ironic that the weight of that full mug is more than about 50% of the packages that she won't pick up.

Pickup time at my house is ALWAYS during my daughter's nap time. She'll ring the bell, wake my daughter, and ask my wife, who has a broken back, to carry the packages to her truck for her.

My neighborhood has community mail boxes. That means about 20 houses receive their mail at one site that has locked boxes for each address in it. The site is in an old white man's yard. Recently the mail lady told me that she believes the old man is racist and waits for her to show up so that he can turn his sprinklers on and spray her. She openly told me that, when this happens, she just skips delivering our mail that day. (Rain nor shine MY ASS!)

When I first started selling pinion brakes and stuff that was heavy she would often "loose" the heaviest packages, I would just have to ship out more at my cost. So I've started insuring everything (the labels say whether the package is insured or not) and since I have not a single one has been lost or damaged.

This week I had a customer that was really insistent on following up on his package. My shipping policy is to get it out within 3 business days and this guy was emailing me daily asking for a tracking number. It happened to be the week we were doing some renovation so my computer was disconnected and I couldn't print labels. I knew it would be reconnected in time to make my 3-day deadline though so I let his shipment wait until the last minute. Of course, my wife wasn't home to carry the packages to the mail lady's truck for her when she rang the bell, so she just left them on our front porch and skipped the pickup that day, which makes me look like a liar to this guy who is emailing me daily asking for updates. This time the pickup confirmation said that, "The pickup could not be made because ""." "" indicating that the lady just left the form blank when it asked for a reason on her hand held computer scanner thingy.

This pissed me off so I finally got fed up and filed a complaint on the USPS website about my mail lady. I did it at about 11pm and at 8am the next morning the city post master was calling my cell. She apologized profusely, was very kind, but also audibly pissed off about the situation. She didn't come right out and say it but it sounded like the mail lady didn't really have a medical excuse and had tried to play that card in the past. The postmaster "personally guaranteed" that this would not happen again.

Since then my delivery person has been a white guy who actually does his job. loller.gif

I know this is ancient but today I was sitting in my front yard with my daughter playing with a turtle we found and this same worthless piece of **** mail lady comes driving by in her mail mobile and busts a ****ing u-turn in my neighbor's ****ing lawn. Not like one tire in, like turned directly into the front yard with all 4 tires, spins 180* around, and continues back onto the street in the opposite direction. She does this NEXT TO his driveway which would have been equally convenient for her to use instead. God I wish I was filming that ****!

patooyee said:
I know this is ancient but today I was sitting in my front yard with my daughter playing with a turtle we found and this same worthless piece of **** mail lady comes driving by in her mail mobile and busts a ****ing u-turn in my neighbor's ****ing lawn. Not like one tire in, like turned directly into the front yard with all 4 tires, spins 180* around, and continues back onto the street in the opposite direction. She does this NEXT TO his driveway which would have been equally convenient for her to use instead. God I wish I was filming that ****!

Call in on the ****. Wait, aren't they union? Plus she's a :afro: . So yeah, nevermind. Just get used to it.

Latest posts