• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - SETTC - September 26-28, 2014

1TONZR2

Big mudda fugga!
mikebrsa said:
This years race has been moved to AOP, the dates are still the same.

Alright guys and girls, it is that time again. This years SETTC will again be held at Morris Mountain on the weekend of Sept 26-28th. This year, our club will not be the "title host". It will now be under the name of Southern Off Road Association. We have had to start over from the beginning due to the Joe stepping down and some of the accounts we had were closed. We are still in process of getting the payment portion setup, but it should be any day now.

Dates--Sept. 26-28
Location--Morris Mountain, Heflin, AL
Entry Fee--$100, up front to secure your spot.
20 rigs max

We already have a hand full of guys that are going to run, some of which have ran in the last few years. We would love to see some new rigs and people out there!! We are currently working on sponsors and payout amounts.

Brian

Re: SEPT. 26-28 SETTC @ Morris Mountain!

Count Big Tim in this year, I've watched the last couple times now it's my turn.Travis your on my hit list.

Re: MMORV - SETTC - September 26-28, 2014

may see if me and R.Key can drag ol blue buggy out from under the shed come run with u boys. :dblthumb:

Alright guys, looks like we have about half a field of competitors lined up. we need some more people to sign up! I know a few of you said you were going to, but we will need payment to secure your spot.

Brian

R key just so you know I am coming after you with a twist this time. You only have a few months to figure it out.

rogersamurai88 said:
R key just so you know I am coming after you with a twist this time. You only have a few months to figure it out.
im ready for u, we need to get Mahan in and it will b like old times yall following me

Well he wants to but as far as following you not going to happen. I am ready for a good time though.

mikebrsa said:

Changed in the title. Have to wonder if it will hurt attendance. This will be the fifth event in a row in 7 weekends.

8-16 - AOP - Bounty Hill Run
8-30 - ARCS Finals
9-6 - AOP - Side x Side Series Event #3
9-20 - AOP - ACS - Event#4

9-27 - AOP - SETTC