• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE - Night Ride - August 16, 2014

98TJ

Hale6_01.jpg

Hale Mtn will be opening up for a night ride on 16 August, 2014. Exact details will be provided later. They had this night ride a couple of years ago and it was great fun.

http://www.halemountainohvpark.com/

Photos from 2012 Hale Mtn Night Ride: http://www.fototime.com/inv/4D66382C9C649FC

onetoncrawler said:
looking forward to this ride - yall come out for a good ride - whiskey still at night will be a blast

IF all our crew ends up making it to this one, it'll be a FUN ride!

I'm down like Charlie Brown! :drinkers: :driving:

We were told: Gate will open at 5pm and will close at 2am. $15 per person. Camping will be available for this event with 2 day gate fee.

8/8/14 On Edit:

We were told today:

"Saturday, August 16. Looking forward to seeing lots of friends and lots of newbies. Waiving 2 day gate fee for camping. Come Saturday night and stay til Sunday afternoon for 1 day gate fee of $15.00. See ya'll here!!!!"

I was gonna just ride with chad, but I think I'm gonna put a stock axle back in the side that's broke and just booze cruise. I won't have new RCV's by this ride unless something spectacular happens lol.

Looks like this is gonna be the shake down ride for my new rig. Maybe i got all the bugs worked out.

Anybody camping?
better yet... has anyone pulled a gooseneck to the top to camp before??
I don't feel like it would be that much fun camping at the bottom ...

Re:

Pulling a gooseneck up top will not be fun. Not saying it can't be done. Plus if it rains going back down is no fun.

We were told today:

"Saturday, August 16. Looking forward to seeing lots of friends and lots of newbies. Waiving 2 day gate fee for camping. Come Saturday night and stay til Sunday afternoon for 1 day gate fee of $15.00. See ya'll here!!!!"

As for pulling big trailers to the top; I have seen them up there before. Might be best to unload rig at the bottom and pull the trailer up empty. You know there are two roads to the top. The one ruff one that goes straight up and the much easier windy road that starts from the west side of the lower parking lot.

Re:

trucker said:
Pulling a gooseneck up top will not be fun. Not saying it can't be done. Plus if it rains going back down is no fun.

That's what I figured, we have been riding there for years and I always wondered how folks got tow rigs to the top, I guess that long, windy, hilly road

jrhall said:
Or park at my farm and you can camp out at our camp

Thanks JR I may do that

Yeah seen folks pull a goose with 2 rigs up... Can be done but I'd recommend unhooking goose and leaving at bottom. Take tow rig up. They do have rv hookups at the bottom now