Would like to trade for another buggy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 186
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,900
Those pics are at my parents house. :****: and its not on tons. Has a early 70 low pinion Dana 44. Need to post more pic since those tires are not on it now.

Also it has a smurfy90 rear drive shaft. Not a tom woods shaft. But I bet its a lot stronger.

easy easy u bunch of hardass's. :dblthumb: and the craigslist add said it was a tom woods shaft. hell if ik wat it is. but anyway. Stifflers id take 7000$ but would rather trade. so yea :flipgotcha: and thts all the pics i have at the moment.

wow- i am the original lowner!

it started as a cherry 99 and i kinda messed it up when i was younger trying to buggy it out. i sold it to ricky b who got the jeep going as well as fixed my ghetto fabulous. he added most of the exo and finsihed the metal work and added the rcv's and some other parts... it had h2 wheels at one point.

Re: Re: Re: Built XJ on tons

aparke4 said:
wow- i am the original lowner!

it started as a cherry 99 and i kinda messed it up when i was younger trying to buggy it out. i sold it to ricky b who got the jeep going as well as fixed my ghetto fabulous. he added most of the exo and finsihed the metal work and added the rcv's and some other parts... it had h2 wheels at one point.
Yep. I took those off and painted it
Then traded it

Built XJ on tons

Trade http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=34609

Latest posts